Happy to be back in the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to be back in the group

After a long hiatus, I am glad to be back in this group. Due to various unavoidable reasons I was not active in this site. God willing, I hope to actively participate in discussions and post articles like the olden days.
    Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, Corona free life . I am sure we will soon lead a normal life.
    JAI SRI RAM!
    sincerely,
    Varadarajan

Re: Happy to be back in the group

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
    After a long hiatus, I am glad to be back in this group. Due to various unavoidable reasons I was not active in this site. God willing, I hope to actively participate in discussions and post articles like the olden days.
    Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, Corona free life . I am sure we will soon lead a normal life.
    JAI SRI RAM!
    sincerely,
    Varadarajan
    Sri:
    Welcome back respected Varadarajan Sir,
    Stimulate the forum with your thought provoking postings and
    post plenty of useful contents as ever before.
    best wishes
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Happy to be back in the group

Swamin,
      A big thank you for your welcome message. Bear with me for sometime. To pick up speed may take a bit time,as I am not as comfortable as I was with my old reliable Toshiba laptop. The Dell is a bit funny with its Windows10!!
      Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
      X