Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RULES FOR THEETTU

dear members

can any one put in here the rules to be followed for THEETTU during death of a family member . when my father in law passed away some of the relatives insisted that the groceries and other items in the kitchen should not be touched during the theettu period,if touched they should be discarded after the theettu period..the clothes in the almirah should not be touched , if touched everything should be washed after the theettu period.. the list went on and on.. like u should not that, u should not do this.... we were in total confusion of what to follow and what not to follow..

Can any one help me out regarding this matter?

I would like to know what all items come under the theettu factor and what should be done and what not to do.

can the household items be reused after the theettu period

can food be cooked at home during the theettu period

PLEASE..PLEASE..help me out

thanking u

Re: RULES FOR THEETTU

Sri:
    Dear Member,
    Please use the Search box found at the right end of Menu bar.
    Just put theetu and hit enter you will get lot of discussions already done in this forum,
    you will get lot of information.
    After reading all those things, you can ask your questions further, if required.
    regs,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X