Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BENEFITS OF Wearing white or light coloured clothes !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BENEFITS OF Wearing white or light coloured clothes !

Whilst every Color is God created. Some Colors Attract and some Colors repel Negative Energies Colors are Vibration All creation is Vibration Certain Colors therefore retain negative vibrations! . BENEFITS OF Wearing white or light coloured clothes !

Many Astral entities (spirits) inhabit funeral palors. Hospitals, night clubs
    ........(and places of sin. These entities attach themselves to persons
    ..............having a weak Aura which due to losing their Auric protection.
    Traditionally Tibetans and Indians always wear white at funerals.
    One reason for wearing white is negative/spirits do not like attaching to white clothes (AREAS)!
    .Its now a fashion trend to wear Black all the time.
    It means one is enveloping themselves in a barrier which restricts goodness to come in.
    Think about this, White reflects away much negativity. White stands for purity and Calmness
    (It is not by chance that Hospital staff wears white)
    Imagine being in the presence of a Guru (Teacher) where many devotees who come to the Guru for help.
    They bring their problems with them.
    .......If the Guru wore Black or dark colors he would absorb all their negativity, and become
    ......... ill in no time. (Guru's also tend to wear Reddish colors as these enhance the
    ................ Third eye - perception and give them much healing energy).
    ........................The Guru's white clothes reflect the negative energy away.
    [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\LAPTOP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]
    Black absorbs all that comes to it, this also acts as a sponge, Give me your problems I will absorb them (Black)! Wear Black in sunlight and you will roast as the Heat VIBRATIONS absorb easily.
    Hence Black is the most absurd color for funerals & Hospitals: It attracts all sorts of Dark moods and energies and influences just when you need extra protection and RETAINS all this.
    Experiment wear black and white alternatively SIT with a depressed person and feel what happens to you.
    Black garments act as a Vacuum cleaner sucking Bad vibrations, holding them and passing
    them on to the wearer.
    ........ This also applies to home furnishings; Dark colors absorb and retain Depressive energies.
    .............This then in turn affects the wearer or home owner.
    Many women wear black head to Toe this is not Satvic.
    I asked Babaji for more guidance on this in meditation, I was shown a example where
    .......a pregnant woman completely enclosed in Black clothes - Her child in the
    ..........womb has very little chance of absorbing Purity Is it surprising why
    ..................many of them grow up aggressive?
    Since the color black is tamasik in nature, it has maximum capacity to
    ......attract and transmit negative and distressing frequencies in the environment, i.e.
    ...........to the extent of 70%. This means, out of all the possible negative vibrations
    .............. (Ghosts included) that there can be in the environment, the color black
    ...................can attract up to 70% of them.
    Source: Sai Ram Waheguru
Working...
X