Dear swamin
In case of a lady pregnant and her husband is missing who is next to continue
the function of sreemantham and when that is to be done. Also if her brother -in
-law is unmarried can he do the seemantham.

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

It is not srimantham, Seemantam.
Anybody can do but a gruhasthan.
To be done in 8th month.
Father in law is the preferable choice.
Next preference is elder brother in law - married.
or any elder couple.