Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are all walking magnets

We are all walking magnets;

human beings vibrate at different frequencies vibrations...
    low frequency means we are angry,jealous, proudlie, cheat,hate and manipulate things in our own interest
    High frequency means we are kind, patient, tolerant,calm,never jealous, never gossib.

Any vibration we send out comes back where it was generated...meaning to us...when we don't like what we experience
    just remember " Oh, I forgot that I am a walking magnet and somehow I attracted this person or situation I don't like!
    I need to be more aware of what I think, what I talk and how I act if I feel to attract more good than bad in my life experience."
    The one we call idiot or stupid or...any other low frequency names, it is simple our own thought system creation for only
    Higher Powerknows since when we do that. We need to be aware how much we course, how much we gossip, how jealous we are
    when we see others having more than we have and so on...you don't have to believe at all what you read here but your life experience

it is our choice of thoughts, words and actions that will bring positive/ negative vibration from us; do not let negative vibration come out of you.
Working...
X