Article: Contact Details of Brahminsnet.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Contact Details of Brahminsnet.com

You can view the page at http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/co...rahminsnet.com

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

how to place our ads for freepls help us

Comment

Originally posted by sridharan View Post
      how to place our ads for freepls help us
      Click the below link to read the detailed articles step by step how to post a classified Advertisement of your own.

http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/en...t.com-for-FREE
      Send your Advertisement through email, I will place it for you this time.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

I am very much worried that our people are hating one another like Aiyers, Iyengars, Madwas etc. even the most learned people are also doing the same. we should change their minds. I tried to do the same with some of our Brahmin people. but it was a waste affair. Pray God to make our people unity and hatredless mind among our brahmins

Comment

Please do a facour to all our Brahmin Group. I am requesting the Brahmins to share the pilgrimage they went and details of Route, Stay, importance, contact numbers if any with this web sight to help others those who go on pilgrimage.Now I am Sharing the experience of Pandharpur visit. There is a Dharmasala is very good and it is very near to the temple. The Name of Dharmashala is Sri Akil Bharathi padmashali Dharmashala and the phone no. is 02186-222308, and the address is 862 Govindpura, Pandharpur. It is stituated near the Chandrabhaga river. I think this may enough . Rajaganapathy Sarma

Comment

Originally posted by Rajaganapathy Sarma View Post
            I am requesting the Brahmins to share the pilgrimage they went and details of Route Rajaganapathy Sarma
            Yes,
            I agree and support / second this opinion.
            Sri.Raja Ganapathy sarma,
            Why don't you write more about your experience of your pilgrimage as an article or a blog here to share with us.
            I am giving my experience as video about my Kasi, Gaya Pilgrimage, also put your opinion about it.
            NVS

Dr.NVS

Comment

I am very much worried that our people are hating one another like Aiyers, Iyengars, Madwas etc. even the most learned people are also doing the same. we should change their minds. I tried to do the same with some of our Brahmin people. but it was a waste affair. Pray God to make our people unity and hatredless mind among our brahmins
              Very few narrow minded people are like that sir, ignore them.
              I am performing marriages more than 50% marriages are done as Iyer Girl with Iyengar boy.
              Days are changing all are having compulsion to come to unite in one path.
              NVS

Dr.NVS

Comment

As per your Version, the change is happening in the minds of young people. It is appreciable. But the change should be with the elderly persons those who are in the place of teaching, advising, and way-layers to young. for example, i went to a vishnu Temple and on Sravana nakshatra day with the Unifotm of Panchakatcham, and the swamy was ready to go around the area. two of the people to carry the swamy for procession, i requested the person who is incharge of that procession, 'Can I give hands to carry the God for procession" He simply told that you are a smartha, you will not allowed to do that" and he called the persons from the temple who are nor brahmin and wearing the thiruman to carry the swamy for procession. I am very much doing my rituals daily and i am teaching veda which was known to me to more than 40 people as service. My wish was denied, and i am very much worried about the behaviour of the elderly person.

Comment

For your Information:You may believe it or not, as what you have told, with all the uniform and all our Sri Vaishnavite symbols, in a Divyadesa Perumal Temple, when I tried to utter the Purusha suktam before perumal when Thirumanjanam is going on, one of the temple assistant bhattar was asked me to stop it.There after I will never try to seek any preference, at any temple. I will stand at the end of the Que and will have dharshan only when my turn comes. I will utter or sung the Vedam or Pasuram in my heart not loudly. I taken it as bhagavan thiruvullam.After this change, I found in many temples, the bhattars will come out and ask and compel me to come front. They were uttering wrongly with Apaswaram.So, you should take it as "Always, empty tins will make more noise!"By finding fault and blaming others (who are not in our control) we are losing our energy and as well as peace of mind.Change your observation towards good people, there are lot of good people in this world.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Swamin,Thendan samarpitha vinnappam.For an Uthradam girl, can we perform seemantham in any of the following days: These dates have taken into account local sunrise, local rahukalam, yamakandam, guligai, ashtamai, navami, all the 12 so called inauspicous stars like barani, karthigai etc. The selected stars are ok for thara phalam of the girl. I will take care of 8th house sudhdhi and I will avoid simha and vrischika lagnam. The stars are not within the usual seemantham star list.a) 30/10/2011 moolam, sukla panchami, sundayb) 04/11/2011 sadhayam, dasami, fridayc) 09/11/2011 aswathi, chaturdasi, wednesdayd) 12/11/2011 rohini, dwithiyai, saturday.Adiyen Ramanuja DasanSri Sun

Comment

Re: Article: Contact Details of Brahminsnet.com

reply:swamin, Aiyer, iyengar, Maddhwa are siddantha sampradayam.Before that sanathna dharma existed,
                      under one panel for all brahmin rituals like veda homa japa sandyavandhnam, samparadhaya like Saptha rishi , Gothram,naandi-jadakarma etc.even virtdhi and apara thitu arecommon, which we still follow throughout bharat- desam(all brahmins).We have about 47 such common things for brahmins It is belived the ritual performed ,or the karma anustanam itself is called Vishnu..Sanathna dharma is elevated stage of Brahminism beyond any doubt. we should develop more" level of acceptance- is proximity to god"
                      Last edited by sridharan AN; 01-11-11, 22:48.

Comment

swamin, kindly tell about thidi-dwayam ie., two thidi falling on same day for ex., on22-5-2011-for sasti thidi first year cermony for performed. Is it okay? as per bruaspati version as pinda pradharn is performed at sasti thidi and sasti passes away at the time pinda pradhan the next day ie.,23-5-2010even though the panchagam says it sharda thidi. please clarify these type of confusion.
                        Last edited by sridharan AN; 01-11-11, 22:17.

Comment

Is chandra grahanam happen to be visible in India or not on 10- 12- 2011. what are dates of sun or Lunar eclipse occur in India as per our panchagam.next year ie., 2012.one of my friend said panchagam for 20 yrs was relesed in 2000 itself , if so could any of our community people have it.

Comment

Well said.
                            Mostly people are doing such activity due to ajgnam.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Well said.
                              Mostly people are doing such activity due to ajgnam.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                              X