Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Article: Contact Details of Brahminsnet.com

Nothing to have confusion in this.
    Ordinary gruhastas are not needed to worry about doing those calculations.
    There are lot of panchangams for it.
    Just you have to find the shradha thithi date from panchangam and should do the
    shradham on that date as usual.
    No need to check when a thithi ends and when a thithi starts?
    It is required to say the current thithi at the time of doing any karma.
    Shradham is always to be done at kuthapa kaalam which is between 1 pm and 4 pm, irrespective of
    thithi at that time.
    Note: kindly post your questions on the corresponding forum, for future reference.
    Any how thanks for the active participation.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by sridharan AN View Post
      Is chandra grahanam happen to be visible in India or not on 10- 12- 2011.
      Chandra graham happens on 10-12-2011 at 6.15 pm till 9.45 pm
      Karthigai, rohini, Mrugasirsham, Hastam, thiruvonam are the affected stars.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
        Chandra graham happens on 10-12-2011 at 6.15 pm till 9.45 pm
        Karthigai, rohini, Mrugasirsham, Hastam, thiruvonam are the affected stars.
        Thank you for the valuable information.
        regards
        sundaram

Comment

KARTHIGAI MONTH HELLO, I wish to write about Karthigai-The month for Moon–the eighth month as per our panchagam following surya sancharam-(tamil version).All the pooja vratam in Dakshnayana kalam –are followed as per chandraayanam masam , for example chaturmasyam, avani avvitam expect this Karthigai. NOW, I want focus about certain important aspects :deepam should be lighted on all days of the month during evenings at our1) home,2) near source of water ie., well or river/temple tank3)nea COwshed 4)tulisi 5)Mutt 6) Temple of worship. Then first cusp of moon–Chandradarashnam(about 540pm)should be greeted in house yards , now of course in our terrace by putting rangoli, lamp,tamboolam milk,fruit,after harathi it has to bedistributed with our near and dear . Karthigai-festival is combines fasting till evening.chandra graham- attains neecha sthana in vrishika, hence it is performed as niverthi. In olden days agricultural workers were served food by their land lords ,as they should not suffer- fasting festivals like Karthigai, Gokulastami even Ekadasi a small difference was maintained for ex., Bharani deepam, karthigai, Rohini- for vaishnavas. The Offering for deity on this day is ground nut ,pori, avaul,sweet balls- the inner meaning -is due heavy dampness and submerging ofpaddycrop which Cannot be used as seeds(REBIRTH) are roasted,and wet pressed to get this prasadhams,so also so, the prayer is to seek vimochana from rebirth andl iight lamp as atma samparnam. The common aspect is vana bhojanam – It is belived lord Krishna along with cows and gopikas involved In vana bhojanam with great joy. Lord Indra saw this joyful aspect- stunned and he applied GHO-duli- So that he can have joy of nara.Taking holybath in tirthams, Rivers, givings dhanam near this rivers, cow feeding (for cow feeding one need not take bath also)will relieve us from evil or Doshas. AS PER CHAANRAMAYANAM-the month begins on diwali ammavasa.The other variation other than said above are –Sukla astami- skherabi dwadasi. Sukla astami- Gho- suktha will be recitated several times by eight vaiddkas representing Ashta vasus at places where chaturmasya vratha is located., PANCHAKAVYA PROSHSHANAM on this day Willweed out sorrows and evils ,debts, overcoming business rivals.Chaturmasya ends on dwadasi and Yethi- along with their followers leave that place after parranam.In the evening, thulasi with amla nelli Branch tied together is perforemed pooja by Gruasthas,on karthika poornima day the followers of this panchagam will perform – sri satyanarayana pooja/vratha and Deepampooja.- presented by – Sridharan email: ammalnadadhur@gmail.com

Comment

I have been actively posting some articles,my experiences etc. in the general forum and were online almost immediately. But my yesterday's post on KOTILINGA COMPLEX, still haS not appeared. I gt msg after posting that it will be online after moderation.
            Why this time it is taking so long? My earlier post by this time had more than 30 views.
            Just curios,that is all. It is not a complaint.
            Or was there any mistake in my side?
            varadarajan

Comment

Dear Mr Rajaganapathy Sarma

Thanks for your information on Pandharpur which would be very useful to everyone. Kindly let me know if the accommodation
              at the Dharmasala was good and clean. You have not mentioned whether individual rooms would be provided for families and
              how much do they charge?
              Do not attach much importance to what individuals say in the temples. I had bad and bitter experience in one of the vaishnavite
              temples in chennai. The so called self proclaimed individuals as Swamin has mentioned arrogate the authority to themselves
              and speak authoritatively and contemptuously as if the temples are their private properties. These people are from brahmin
              community only and do not care for our age, or learning or the purpose of our visit. Due to their insolence, you would witness
              the crowds to the temples dwindling except a few prominent temples. There is no
              difference between a smartha and vaishnavite, between a vaishnavite and madhva and so on.Everyone is a brahmin and we should
              love each other, respect each other and learn from each other.

P.C.RAMABADRAN

Comment

Originally posted by Rajaganapathy Sarma View Post
                As per your Version, the change is happening in the minds of young people. It is appreciable. But the change should be with the elderly persons those who are in the place of teaching, advising, and way-layers to young. for example, i went to a vishnu Temple and on Sravana nakshatra day with the Unifotm of Panchakatcham, and the swamy was ready to go around the area. two of the people to carry the swamy for procession, i requested the person who is incharge of that procession, 'Can I give hands to carry the God for procession" He simply told that you are a smartha, you will not allowed to do that" and he called the persons from the temple who are nor brahmin and wearing the thiruman to carry the swamy for procession. I am very much doing my rituals daily and i am teaching veda which was known to me to more than 40 people as service. My wish was denied, and i am very much worried about the behaviour of the elderly person.
                I too had experienced such treatment. Why one person told me in Chennai that in staunch Vaishnavite families they do not say,I quote in trnsliterated Tamil""Arisi vaangindu vaa",meaning" buy rice and come", which is normal sentence. But it is objected to as the first two words form the name SIVA_Last syllable of first word..SI and first syllable VA of the second word together forms the hated word SIVA according to some staunch Vaishnavites.
                "" I think it is atrocious. No other religion is necessary to destroy us. Such attitude if tolerated will be enough to divide us.They forget that the BRAHMAN is one.
                I have seen and heard some priests in Vaishnavite temples making fun of Lord Siva. They do not ,even by mistake, enter a Temple of Ganesa,Siva or Muruga or Parvathi.WHY?
                We should teach first tolerance amongst our sects first.
                That is my humble opinion
                varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
                  I have been actively posting some articles,my experiences etc. in the general forum and were online almost immediately. But my yesterday's post on KOTILINGA COMPLEX, still haS not appeared. I gt msg after posting that it will be online after moderation.
                  Why this time it is taking so long? My earlier post by this time had more than 30 views.
                  Just curios,that is all. It is not a complaint.
                  Or was there any mistake in my side?
                  varadarajan
                  Sorry Sir,
                  Kindly continue to post.
                  I have not checked the moderation threads for the past three days
                  because, I hope all postings are automatically approved.
                  But, just now only I came to understand the setting is different,
                  now I have validated all postings pending under moderation.
                  Sorry for the inconvenience,
                  Also try using the soical buttons to intimate your friends circle of facebook, google+ 300 more options to share
                  about your new postings, which will improve the hits for your postings as well as our site.
                  Whenever you find like this send a message through contact form which will reach through email immediately.
                  thanks,
                  regs,
                  nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

SVK New Look updates will be found in this url:

Dr.NVS

Comment

Enter your location in the B box below and click the Get Directions button to get it!

Dr.NVS

Comment

namaskaram

how to get parandhaman panchangam

Comment

Working...
                        X