Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find out Oonams and Masikams in single click

Find out Oonams and Masikams in single click

Click the below link to get the page to calculate and find out the oonams and masikams.
    Simply you have to input the date of death. It works from the current year only.

Please check and tell me if you find any mistake, this is a very first try to give in this form.

http://brahminsnet.com/forums/oonams.php

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Find out Oonams and Masikams in single click

the link is not working. Can this be corrected so that we could calculate the masyam and oona masyam dates. I need to calculate the oonam and masyam for my father who expired on 30-12-15.

Comment

Namaskaram

Thanks for the getting the dates of oona masiyam

with respects

ramakrishna iyer

Comment

I request for your kind help to know when varushaaapdheegam (1st year completion) with the technical details as under:
        My father passed away some 30 years ago on Karthigai Month:Sukla Paksham (after Amavasai - Shashti thithi) Shashti Thithi.
        Recently my mother passed away on 14.12.2018 wherein on 13.12.2018 was my fathers Thevasam and next day my mother passed away same Karthigai Month Sukla Paksham (after Amavasai - sabdhami thithi) Sabdhami Thithi.
        With the above technical details, when I checked the panchangam in 2019 - Karthigai month - on 02.12.2019 is Shashti Thithi is my fathers' yearly Thevasam, and on 03.12.2019 is Sabdhami Thithi for my mothers 1st year death annivarsary.
        I wish know the dates of formalities for performing both these.
        I would be great full for your kind predication of dates and the rituals/rites for both as both these dates fall one next to other.
        Namaskaram
        Ramakrishnan Sarma

Comment

Originally posted by srk1952 View Post
          I request for your kind help to know when varushaaapdheegam (1st year completion) with the technical details as under:
          My father passed away some 30 years ago on Karthigai Month:Sukla Paksham (after Amavasai - Shashti thithi) Shashti Thithi.
          Recently my mother passed away on 14.12.2018 wherein on 13.12.2018 was my fathers Thevasam and next day my mother passed away same Karthigai Month Sukla Paksham (after Amavasai - sabdhami thithi) Sabdhami Thithi.
          With the above technical details, when I checked the panchangam in 2019 - Karthigai month - on 02.12.2019 is Shashti Thithi is my fathers' yearly Thevasam, and on 03.12.2019 is Sabdhami Thithi for my mothers 1st year death annivarsary.
          I wish know the dates of formalities for performing both these.
          I would be great full for your kind predication of dates and the rituals/rites for both as both these dates fall one next to other.
          Namaskaram
          Ramakrishnan Sarma
          Krithigai - Sukla Sapthami for Vikari Year is marked on : 03-12-2019 is a Tuesday
          so you can fix the Karma as below:
          30-11-2019 - Saturday - Apthika Sodhakumbam (for mother)
          01-12-2019 - Sunday - Oona Apthikam (for mother)
          02-12-2019 - Monday - Prathi Apthikam (for Father)
          03-12-2019 - Tuesday - Varusha Apthikam (for mother)
          04-12-2019 - Wednesday - Dhathiyaaraadhanam (for vaishnavites) I don't know what will be done for smarthas so consult your vadhayar.

Hope this will be helpful for you,
          sorry for the delay to respond.
          NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
          X