Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Bhagawan to me?

Who is Bhagawan to me?

I love my father, my mother, my sister, my relations, my friends , my village, My Town , My City, my country and the whole of humanity.

Bhagawan is all of them.

I love myself, my thoughts, my devotion, all the good traits in me.

Bhagawan is all of them.

I love Rama, the personification of human perfection,
    Krishna, the teacher of eternal truth, Jesus, the embodiment of love and compassion, Allah, the formless antharyaami.

Bhagawan is all of them.

I love ethereal soul- touching music. I sing songs, Bhajans. I lose myself when listening to or singing music. Music is my world. I write, tune songs also.

Bhagawan is all of them.

I have had very wise teachers throughout my academic life, who taught me various material subjects as well as spiritual truths. There are other elders who love me, guide me and help me.

Bhagawan is all of them.

I have very nice friends, who study and play with me, with whom I spend joyous unforgettable moments. There are friends close to my heart, who understand me, stand behind me, help me.

Bhagawan is all of them.

There are so many moments in my life filled with happiness, the joyful moments I share with my family members and friends, the moments of success, the moments of little-little joys like when I see a beautiful place, scenery, when somebody expresses their love on me, the self-satisfaction I get when I do something good... the awards,
    compliments and all those nice things!!

Bhagawan is all of them.

I like praying, singing and chanting His name. I like talking to God. Chats with God, Fights with God, Playing with God.

Bhagawan is all of them.

If I think about my existence, the following objects appear to be having a relation with me:

1. There is an origin at which I started.
    2. There is a destination towards which I am moving.
    3. There is a journey to be done, a task to be accomplished, a life to be experienced.

4. For doing all this, there is an inspiration, a guide.

Bhagawan is all of the above.

It is His omnipresence, omniscience, omnipotence that fills infinite faith, inspiration in me to move forward.

Samastha Lokha Sukhinobhavanthu.

Working...
X