Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranthaman Panjankam

Sir,
    I require one copy of PranthamanPanjankam for Vijaya Year. Pl tell me how to get it?

Yours sincerely,
    Rangarajan.c
    Chennai

Re: Paranthaman Panjankam

Sri:
    Details About : Sri Paranthaman Panchangam
    Prepared By : Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan (Calculations, DTP , Design)
    It will be printed about 15000 to 25000 copies with the contribution of sponsors (according to collection of donation).
    We are allowing to print advertisements only on 3 pages of wrapper.
    About Rs. 25000 will be received for that advertisement which will cover the paper cost.
    We have some regular donors who are contributing about Rs.25000 every year which will cover
    the printing charges.
    As per our accounts we are spending an average of Rs.3/- to distribute a copy of panchangam including the handling charges of papers from stall to printers, printed materials to binder, finished products to house, house to donors, contributors, courier charges, bus fares, auto fare, envelops, damages etc. etc.
    About 10000 copies easily distributed to regular customers, sponsors etc.
    The balance 5000 copies will be sent through courier or messenger for persons who are sending donations through bank account, Cheque, M.O etc.
    I am doing this as service to the community for the past 9 years, without expecting any monitory benefits.
    So, we not in a stage to send one or two copies to any individuals.
    People who are willing to get the panchangam can introduce a sponsor or donor nearer to them to send a small money equal to making charges to get the required copies.
    I hope any one can understand the pains, risks and responsibilities behind it.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    As, it is a public forum, I explained everything for the perusal of all members, viewers to understand the facts.
    Best regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri NVS swamin,

Reg: Paranthaman Panchangam 2013-2014

I require 2 panchangams to be kept with my two sons houses at Chennai82 and at Madhavaram where I will be staying alternatively where I would like to refer your informative panchangams. As I do not know any donors or sponsors I myself would like to send a small donations of Rs.101/- and would request to kindly let me know to whom the ch.is to be drawn and sent to which address.If you feel the amount is small please let me know how much I have to send. Also let me know when I can expect the panchangams.

with regards,

Narasimhan.

My chennai address:

P.S.Narasimhan
      140/29,2nd street,
      SRP Colony,
      Chennai,600082

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Sri Narasimhan Swamin,
        You can avail the panchangams at Madhavaram itself from Mr.Sridhar, 26, Rajaji St, near Post Office,
        you can remit your donation to him itself.
        The panchangams will be sent to his address in few days.
        His Cell Number is: 9381051796.
        dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X