Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Man can take up the Challenge

Single Man can take up the Challenge

Narayanan Krishnan (born in 1981 in Madurai, Tamil Nadu) is an Indian chef-turned-social worker.

Krishnan was an award-winning chef with Taj Hotels, Bangalore and was short-listed for an elite job in Switzerland. After witnessing a distressing incident in 2002, he quit his job and began feeding the homeless and mentally disabled in his hometown. He said, "I saw a very old man, literally eating his own human waste out of hunger. I went to the nearby hotel and asked them what was available. They had idli, which I bought and gave to the old man. Believe me, I had never seen a person eating so fast, ever. As he ate the food, his eyes were filled with tears. Those were the tears of happiness."

Krishnan founded his outfit Akshaya Trust in 2003, which helps to feed the homeless and mentally-disabled in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. He serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to 400 indigent and elderly people in Madurai.

He also provides haircuts and shaves to give extra dignity to those he serves. He was selected as one of the Top 10 in "CNN heroes 2010" list.

See this You tube Video also

Note:- Dear JP Sir,
    kindly check the reply message.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAl_0JaDJqY
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 27-03-13, 10:37.

Re: Single Man can take up the Challenge

Note:- Dear JP Sir,
    Kindly use the [yvid] bbcode to run the youtube video here itself.
    You can edit this post yourself and look the code how I have used the bbcode.
    also the last 11 letters after v= only need to put inside the bbcode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAl_0JaDJqY
    Also, kind enough to post a copy of your message in the new (mirror) forum
    at [http://www.ahobilam.com/forum/
    It will be useful for members and visitors to check and find the postings in either of the site.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri.NVS Sir

I do not see any difference between these two.. please explain me in detail Sir

Thanks

Regards

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Dear JP Sir,
        You could see the video is playing in this browser itself instead of going to youtube.com website.
        Also, I have made this code without displaying the unnecessary followup contents like adultery etc.
        You have to use the simple bbcode
        All bbcodes will be like this [bbcode]value[/bbcode]

To use this Youtube video bbcode :
        here value = rAl_0JaDJqY
        you can test again using the above syntax .
        open square bracket, bbcode, close square bracket then value = that particular video url (11 characters)
        then open square bracket, /bbcode, close square bracket.
        This is the method of using bbcodes.
        There are lot of such bbcodes to beautify / enhance the postings.

in the below listing you could see all the examples of bbcodes how to use and sample outputs.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X