Problem with "Thanks"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with "Thanks"

I have been experiencing this problem for the last 2 days. Whenever I like a post and want to say thanks, I am unable to click on the "thanks" button in that post. If I do, I get a message saying "You do not have sufficient privileges for this" and also " were you trying edit somebody's post".

I wasn't trying to edit any post. I simply wanted to say "thanks" for the post but, I am unable to do so. I would be really grateful if someone can please look into this problem and solve it. Maybe other like me have the same problem too?

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Padhma

Re: Problem with "Thanks"

I hope it needs some setting edit.
    I am working on it and it will be rectified soon.
    I am seriously looking for where it is, and I am unable to find it after seraching for more than five hours.
    oh!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Problem with "Thanks"

Dear NVS Mama,

I found one more detail about this problem - I am able to use the "thanks" button if I have already posted in the thread. If it is a thread I have not posted in then, I am unable to use the same.

Please take your time - I just mentioned it here.

Padhma

Comment

Working...
      X