Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13-May-2013 Akshaya Tritiyai - Trailokya Mangala Kavacham

Dear All,
    Greetings and Namaste. On 13-May-2013 Akshaya Tritiyai will be celebrated. Akshaya Tritiyai is one of most sacred Hindu events. Though the common practice may say otherwise, amassing Gold (!!) is not the be-all and end-all activity for this occasion.

As per scriptures one accrues immense benefits if one worship Lord, make donations (dAna) to the needy and more importantly perform prayers to the Pitrus (Shraddha). Donating lamps also said destroy sins and provide immense Punya.

As Akshaya means limitless or never-ending and one always aspires limitless and never-ending auspiciousness in one's life, I thought it might be apt to share a very rare Vishnu Kavacha Stotram from Narada Pancharatra titled Trailokya Mangala Kavacham. One can understand the sanctity of the Kavacham through the preface/Phalashruti given by Sage Sanatkumara to Sage Narada (included in the preface section). [I have some doubts about some of the wordings but given as available]

May we endeavour to attain the limitless of Karunya of Lord Vishnu on this very auspicious day!

With best regards/pranams,
    K. Muralidharan (Murali)

Break Image

Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 12-05-13, 20:01.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: 13-May-2013 Akshaya Tritiyai - Trailokya Mangala Kavacham

Dear Sir'
    When i've tried to read the sloka by clicking i ma getting the reply as this operation not allowed

Comment

Sri:
      Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
      I don't know why you are getting this.
      In our site we have not disabled any activity of any member.
      No need to right click to save a pdf file,
      just scroll up down, in a position you will see a black tool bar with save button, print button etc.
      Now I have added the download button also to download the slokas.
      Also some where you have stated
      Dear Sir,
      Is there any chance to write these slokas in tamil there by there is a chance for people like me to know whether we read the poem correctly
      I think you are mentioning the sanskrit slokas shown under the first post of every thread.

Those are all random images,
      so, I try to edit those images to include the Tamil version of same sloka.
      But it will take time.
      regs,
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,
        Thank you very much for your prompt reply.i have downloaded both tamil and sanskrit version with the help of the download buttons.I once again thank you very much for your very quick reply.

Comment

Working...
        X