• Show
Clear All

• Arusuvai Natarajan…

Click image for larger version

Name:	Natarajan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	34616

Today he is known as Ausuvai King.He is supposed to have charged Rs 4 cr for just one meals for a famous CM’s adopted son’s wedding in Chennai.

But this simple man started his career as a cleaner boy in Kumbakonam.

He himself narrates in his Biography as how as a 7 yr old Boy,he used to carry all the leftovers in Kanchi Mutt at Kumbakonam, on his shoulders to the garbage bins..all liquids slowly falling on his face and body.. a very dirty ,detesting ,disgusting job, he was doing..
    He was helping his father Vikramapandiam Narayansami Iyer , who along with Kapisthalam Venkatramaiyer,were the cooks in Kanchi Mutt, which was witnessing a huge rush during meals time every day as thousands used to throng to have the Darshan of a Living God..Kanchi Paramacharya!

Arusuvai was doing this job willingly as a sort of devotion for his Only God..Paramacahrya. He writes ‘that on many occasions there used to be so much heavy rush that ,we used to clear the Echalkalai ,that the left overs used to fall on our tongues and we used to taste the left overs due to our hunger,as we had not taken anything since morning and were quite hungry!’

Arusuvai Natarajan got married to Nagalaxmi when he was just 21 yrs old.Sooner he was having a boy in his hands and his hard fought life in Madras was so pathetic,that he was in debts on a daily basis.He was unable to meet his mounting debts!He and his wife Nagalaxmi had not visited Kanchi Mahan at Kanchi for a while.So they decided one day to have His darshan and End their life..the only option Arusuvai feels was left for them!

Both of them visit one evening the Kanchi Mutt and Kanchi Mahan smilingly asked him “You look so perturbed..This evening,you be seated only here,in Front of me”..Arusuvai Natarajan was taken aback as his intentions to end his life is ‘already known’ to the great Mahan.

Arusuvai didn’t have any other oprtion but to obey His Living God. Kanchi Mahan asked Mutt employees to take care of Natarajan, very closely and not to let him be away from Him thro’ out the Night!

Arusuvai had good meals and slept near Kanchi Mahan and next day he was given new dresses to wear.’
    Then’ Arusuvai writes ‘I was near Kanchi Mahan and as usual thousands of devotees thronged to Him in the morning Darshan.One old gentleman speaking Telugu prostrated before Kanchi Mahan and Kanchi Mahan asked him

“How are you?How is your Business?”

He is from Tiruppathi and he said “By your Grace I am doing very well..all your grace.I came here only to talk about my Business,if Periyavaa can advise me!”
    Kanchi Mahan said “What advice can a Mutt Head give in Business ?”
    “It is only due to Periyava’s grace that I have succeeded in this Business and I have made enough money..It is all your grace!”

Kanchi Mahan “It is surprising for some one in Business to come and tell openly ‘he has made money.’ What is the advice you want from me?”

“I wish to hand over this Business to somone whom Periyavaa suggests as I have other Business Plans to take care of myself.”

‘Here it is noteworthy’ Arusuvai wtites ‘that this gentleman has made lots of money by hiring Vessels for weddings based on Kanchi Mahan’s advice years back and now he wants to hand over those Vessels to someone who is needy!’

Kanchi Mahan “You will handover tha Business to whomever I ask you to hand over ?”
    “It is only Maha Periyava’s suggestion that I started this business and hence it Peiyava’s Kattalai I am bound by!”

Maha Periyava was silent for a few minutes.

He calls Arusuvai. “Ennada ivar kodukkara pathiraththai vachcu pozhaichippiya?”
    ( “Will you be able to ‘survive’with his Vessles?”)
    Arusuvai doesn’t have any answer excepting a choke in his throat.He was about to break down when the

Thiruppathi gentleman interfered and told Periyavaa “Let him not worry about orders as I am handing over the old vessels with my existing clients..so he will ‘always make money’!”

Arusuvai enters the Business world,thanks to Maha Periyava by hiring old vessels for weddings…H extends the vessels Business to cooking meals for Weddings.

Today everyone knows his standing in Chennai..thanks to Maha Paeriyavaa’s anugraham.

Arusuvai stays a simple man even today and says “It is only His grace.”
    He also narrates ‘how after several years he meets that Thirupathi Gentleman and found him completely broke.I decided to help him and did whatever possible by me I did to make him OK!”

Arusuvai and all his family members ,always, hire a Kalyana Mandapam in Kanchipuram on Maha Periyavaa’s Jayanthi day and make Laddus and distribute to all in Kanchipuram since that day!You can find them on 25th of this May also!

I cannot think of a more appropriate anecdote on this Maha Paeriyava’s Jayanthi day,making a cleaner boy to a level unimaginable!

Source:mahesh
Working...
X