ச்ராத்தம்

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ச்ராத்தம்

ஸ்ரீ வாசன் அவர்களே தாங்கள் எனது கேள்வியை தவறாக புரிந்து கொண்டுள்ளீர்கள் என்று நினைக்கிறேன் உங்கள் பதில் படி,NVS அவர்கள் முன்பே கூறியுள்ளார் என்றபடிக்கு 11ம் நாள் கர்த்தா ஏகோதிஷ்டம் செய்வாரா அல்லது தகப்பனார் ஸ்ராத்தம் செய்வாரா ?ஒரே குழப்பமாக அல்லவா இருக்கிறது . இந்த முக்கிய விஷயத்தில் ஸ்ரீ NVS அவர்கள் ஏனோ எதுவும் கூறாமல்இருக்கிறாரே.ஏன் ?

Re: ச்ராத்தம்

ஶ்ரீ:
    ஏகோதிஷ்டமும் செய்யவேண்டும்
    ச்ராத்தமும் செய்யவேண்டும்.
    ஏகோதிஷ்டத்தைச்செய்துவிட்டு ச்ராத்தத்தைப் பின்பு தனியாக தளிகை செய்து செய்யவேண்டும்.
    என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

namaskaram,
      pl clarify the following doubt;
      i had performed my first amavasya tharpanam in Avani ammavasya only. my father's tithi is panchami. i have planned to perform mahalaya on 24-09-13. my mother's shraththam comes on purattasi sukla paksha asthami. one of my sastry raised/ objected to perform mahalya on 24th sept. stating that my mother's is following in the next paksha. But most of my friends telling that i have to perform mahalya tharpanam. It is different from normal shradtham. I am in a confused state. Pl advise what i have to do

expecting reply early
      namaskarams

Comment

you may do mahalayam on 24-09-2013 and mother"s ceremony on 12-10-2013.only during the mahalayam period from 20-9-2013 to 4-10-2013. if your mother"s ceremony comes you have to do mahaalayam after mother"s ceremony. in your case it is sukla patcham ashtami . so you may do mahalayam on 24th.i

Comment

Sri: I am a srivaishnava, have to perform pratyabdika sradham for my father; only iyer vadhyars available to perfrm in paravana srdhangam ; will there be difference in mantras in aupasanam, agni santhanamand sradham; I am aware whererver parameswarapreethyartham comes I can say sri bhagavadagnaya sreeman narayana prrethyartham; wherever srivaishnavebbhyo comes I need to say brahmanebhyo andas vadakalai I ned to do sathvika thyagamalso; bascally in the structure of the mantras/ or procdures are there differences? Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by santhanam View Post
            Sri: I am aware whererver parameswarapreethyartham comes I can say sri bhagavadagnaya sreeman narayana prrethyartham; wherever srivaishnavebbhyo comes I need to say brahmanebhyo andas vadakalai I ned to do sathvika thyagamalso;
            Sri:
            What you have said is correct.
            There in no more changes required.

"ஆகாசாத் பதிதம் தோயம் யதா கச்சதி ஸாகரம்
            ஸர்வதேவ நமஸ்கார: கேசவம் ப்ரதி கச்சதி" - என்கிற வசனத்தின்படி
            தேவரீர் சாத்வீகத்யாத்தைப் பண்ணிவிட்டு, "பரமேஸ்வர ப்ரீத்யர்த்தம்" என்று சொல்வதனாலும்
            எந்தத் தவறும் இல்லை.
            மேலும் ஸர்வேப்ய: ஶ்ரீவைஷ்ணவேப்யோ நம: என்பதை
            ஸர்வேப்ய: ப்ராஹ்மணேப்யோ நம: என்று சொல்வதாலும்,
            ஸர்வேப்ய: வைஷ்ணவேப்யோ நம: என்று சொல்வதாலும் தவறில்லை.
            ஏனெனில் - ப்ராஹ்மணர் - ப்ராஹ்மணரல்லாதோர் அனைவரும் வைஷ்ணவர்தான்
            "சம்போ வைஷ்ணவானாம் ப்ரதம:" - முதல் வைஷ்ணவன் சம்பு எனப்படும் மஹேஸ்வரன்
            என வசனம் உள்ளது.
            ஆனால் எல்லா வைஷ்ணவர்களும் ப்ராஹ்மணர்களாக இருக்கவேண்டும் என்று அவசியமில்லை
            வித்வத் ஸபையில் ப்ராஹ்மணேப்யோ நம: என்பது சரியான ப்ரயோகமே,
            வைஷ்ணவேப்யோ நம: என்பது அலங்காரமான ப்ரயோகம்.
            தாஸன்,
            என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Dr.NVS

Comment

My grand mother died and my grand father's annulal ceremony fell within 5 days. ( sukla thrayodasi and Krishna Dwidiyei ). Our brahaspathi said the annual ceremony has to be performed the day after the 11th day ceremony ( Ehothishatm ) and sapindakaranam to be performed the day after the performing of annual ceremony.

Comment

Sri:
                The Shradham take place in between theetu should be postponed and done on the 11th day!
                SapindeekaraNam can be postponed to any extent up to one year!
                So, I hope, what your Bruhaspathy told is correct!
                NVS

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                X