• arunam -suryanamaskaram

namaskaram

please post me the procedure for chanting arunam and the benefits

namaskaram
    ramakrishnan h

Re: arunam -suryanamaskaram

Dear Sir,

Namaskarams.

As I read your request in the post above, I have an sincere request for you. There is a book available for " Surya Namaskaram" published from Swarnapuri Publications- Chennai Nanganallur. Mr. Sridharan has taken sincere efforts to restore Vedic pronounciation in Tamil by different fonts. Moreover there is catalogue available with him in his website: http://swarnapuri.in/WebBkListTamil.pdf and you can collect them in person or by post. This book gives a complete details about Surya Namaskaram with approx.180+ Namaskarams and its meanings of mantras. Kindly visit the above link and order as many books. The book for Surya Namskaram costs to you at a max of INR.80/- only.

Regards,
    Vijay

Comment

I have given details on 6-6-13 from the same book.which is also here in the same page .

Comment

in religiuos bhakthi pooja sthothram it is there.as a new thread.and not as a reply to you.

Comment

Dear Sir
          namaskaram

thanks we are following VEDA MANDIRANGAL"by Giri traders. Every sunday between 6.30 AM to 9.30 AM a group of volunters chant Surya namaskaram at the Smajam in "Chennai.

Thanks for your reply
          namaskaram

Comment

Working...
          X