Latest Info from Administrator.
Warm Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com >>> Fast Registration Limited access only! Click to Register with full access!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Good
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Font Size

Smile STUDY IN GERMANY BE/ME/PhD for 82 Euros (Approx Rs 6000) per semester

Disclaimer: The following is the links for studying in Germany. My friend has done his Masters there for very low fees. Please go through the links carefully (Not only one University but all the Universities).The fees per semester seems very low (Approx 82 Euros).This is the info I received from my friend. I do NOT have any personal knowledge about the University. I just passed the info. I am NOT responsible for any profit/loss for studying in Germany. Please circulate among 'Brahmin' community.

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
    JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

Murali
    Cell: +91-80153 42485

Note:- Please do not post any such information without taking responsibility.
    Any false information may cause to loss of money and other critical problems.
    So, avoid posting Messages without conformation about reliability.

Note 2:- Still any person wanted get the above information may contact the member through his mobile phone to get further information.
    Administrator
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 10-06-2013 at 05:13 PM.

2. Dear Unregistered,Welcome!