Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a pangali go to Thirumala in one year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a pangali go to Thirumala in one year?

SrI:

Dear svAmin,

My nephew SrI Vinod's jyeshTa putran's muDi irakkum (tonsure) function at Thirumalai, is scheduled for July 3rd ahead of the aayush homam. The first tonsure as per my nephew's family tradition is always done at Thirumala.

Today he has received news that his father's younger brother attained SrI VaikuNTha prApti. Now some of the elders at home are suggesting that Vinod cannot go to Thirumala for one year as he is pangali.

Sorry to disturb svAmin with this issue, but we seek your guidance on the correct thing to do here -
    1) Can Vinod go to Thirumala for the performance of his little son's tonsure, after the ten day theettu is finished?

2) If he is not permitted to go to Thirumala, can the tonsure be performed at SrI Oppiliappan Koil as an alternative?

Thanks for your help and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

aneka namaskArangaLuDan

dAsan
    Murali

paraM hI puNDarIkAkshAt na bhUtaM na bhavishyati||
    Sent from my iPad

Re: Can a pangali go to Thirumala in one year?

Sri:
    The niyamams are applicable only for putra karthas and not for pangalis.
    Very long back pangalis were dwelve as joint family, hence they will not do anything without pangalis.
    Now no such joint families are ther.
    So, Answer for question 1) Yes sure,
    2) Not necessary

excuse for typos - sent using Samsung Tab - VAIDEEKAM

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Can a pangali go to Thirumala in one year?

SrI:

Thank you very much svAmin. Adiyen is truely grateful to svAmin for the quick response. Will share it with adiyen's nephew to get the confusion cleared. Thanks again.

dAsan

Comment

Re: யோசனைகள் ... யோசனைகள் ... யோசனைகள் ..

My periyappa's son passed away about 10 days back. I would like to know whether my son is also required not to celebrate any function such as Navarathri and Deepavali till the expiry of one year.

N.Srinivasan

Comment

Originally posted by srinipdkt View Post
          My periyappa's son passed away about 10 days back. I would like to know whether my son is also required not to celebrate any function such as Navarathri and Deepavali till the expiry of one year.

N.Srinivasan

Sir

This question from you needs an answer from our NVS Sir, Sri.k gopalan Sir.

Regards

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Originally posted by srinipdkt View Post

N.Srinivasan
            Sri:
            The question is placed in a wrong thread, hence it was not noticeable.
            Mr.N.Srinivasan may read the answer for the first question
            which is applicable for him also.
            regs,
            nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
            Best Wishes and Best Regards,
            Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
            X