Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnatic Music - Vocal and Veena classes, Shloka and Bhajan classes for children in Bangalore - In person/Skype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnatic Music - Vocal and Veena classes, Shloka and Bhajan classes for children in Bangalore - In person/Skype

Dear all,

I'm a learner and teacher of Carnatic Music. I have been learning carnatic music for over 15 years and currently pursuing music academically too. I believe that Music is the best medium to express devotion and to discover and appreciate our cultural heritage. Music is and will forever be my passion and my intention is to spread this divine art form to as many people as possible.

There is no age limit for learning music. Just a genuine interest and open mind is sufficient to appreciate it.

I wish to offer the following classes at my residence in Bangalore:

1) Carnatic Vocal - for beginners and advanced learners
    2) Classical Veena - for beginners (one-to-one classes)
    3) Bhajans, Nama Sankeerthanas and Shlokas - for children above 5 yrs.

For the benefit of online users, I'm offering one-to-one skype classes too.

If you are interested and want to know more details, kindly send an email to dhivyaraagaalaya@gmail.com or send me a private message in this forum.

Thank you,
    Dhivya

Re: Carnatic Music - Vocal and Veena classes, Shloka and Bhajan classes for children in Bangalore - In person/Skype

Sri:
    Welcome Dhivya,
    Very well formatted message shows your attitude and virtue.

I tried and learned many thing, but I was not able to learn music,
    I mean there was no opportunity for me in the past.
    But I am still longing to know basics of musics not to sing but to listen with knowledge.
    Best wishes,
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Carnatic Music - Vocal and Veena classes, Shloka and Bhajan classes for children in Bangalore - In person/Skype

Thank you very much sir for your encouraging reply. Music is an ocean. It is impossible to cover the entire area, but it is possible to wet our legs at the shore to our heart's content

You are welcome to learn even now. As you say, knowing the basics will help you to appreciate and listen much better.

What I'm doing is not even one percent of the efforts which you have put in building this forum in the past decade. My salutations to you!

Thanks,
      Dhivya
      Last edited by dhivya; 25-06-13, 20:06.

Comment

Working...
      X