Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dhivya from Bangalore

Hello all,

I'm Dhivya, currently residing in Bangalore. My native place is Mettur near Salem in Tamilnadu. I've discovered this website only recently and found a lot of useful information, especially under the "rituals" section. I'm happy to have found this forum and my sincere thanks to NVS sir for providing this platform to us and sharing valuable information that enriches our culture and tradition.

I have been learning carnatic music from the age of 8 yrs. Two years back I had quit my IT job to pursue my passion of Music . Currently I'm pursuing a music degree from Annamalai university, Chidambaram. I'm still learning and teaching music and this keeps me grounded. Bhakti is at the heart of our music system and I wish to spread the art form to as many people as possible. I've posted another thread under Free Business Ads - Dance and Music classes subforum.

Hope my presence in this forum will be of some help to someone. I wish to contribute more in due course to in this noble platform.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
    Dhivya

Re: Dhivya from Bangalore

Originally posted by dhivya View Post
    Hello all,

Hope my presence in this forum will be of some help to someone. I wish to contribute more in due course to in this noble platform.
    Thanks and Best Wishes,
    Dhivya
    Sri:
    Best Wishes with Warm Welcome Dhivya,
    Really the pleasure is mine,
    many should come forward like this to share their rare and wonderful knowledge to educate the community in all possible ways.

Really, you may believe or not,
    in most of the ritual functions, I compel people to wait for some time to sing some traditional songs
    many created / written for every particular rituals.
    Those songs are disappearing from the society and the singing culture also slowly disappearing.
    By God's grace,
    now a days, many TV Channels are encouraging youngsters to develop their music knowledge which will be very potential to our tradition in the future.
    We should at least try to behold this opportunity to bring back our old culture of singing lot of songs in every function.
    Culture is nothing but full of meaningful arts like music and dance.

Do not hesitate to post anything you think good to stimulate the sense of arts,
    my / our support is always their with lot of encouragements.

Again with best wishes,
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
      அடியேனுடைய அம்மா மிக நன்றாகப் பாடுவார்.
      மாலை வேளைகளில் பாடியபடியேதான் அலுவல்களை கவனிப்பார்.
      சில விழாக்களில் நிறை கேலிப் பாடல்கள் கூட பாடுவார்கள்.

மாப்பிள்ளையைப் பற்றி ஓடம் பாட்டு ஒன்றில் இப்படிச் சில வரிகள் வரும் ....

"ஆனை மேல் ஏறென்றால் ஒட்டைமேல் ஏறுவார்
      வகைவகையாய் மாமியார்க்கு புடவை தோச்சு போடுவார் ....
      ஏ லே லோ ஏலி லலோ ... மாப்பிள்ளை சென்னப்பட்ணம் போன கதை ......"

என்ன ஸ்வாரஸ்யமான நாட்கள்
      எங்கோ தொலைந்து போய்விட்டனவே?
      மீண்டும் கிடைக்கப்பெறுமா ...?

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

தங்களது மேற்கண்ட பதிலைப் படித்ததும் எனது தாயாரின் நினைவுதான் வந்தது காஃப்பி வேண்டுமென்றால் அதற்கொரு பாடல் வேண்டமென்றால் அதற்கும் ஒரு பாடல் இப்படி ஒவ்வொரு நிகழ்விற்கும் ஒரு சரியான பாடல். ஏன் இறப்பதற்கு சில மணித்துளிகள் முன்பு ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் அவர் பாடிய ஒரு பாடல் என் மனத்திரையில்/செவிகளில் சதா ஒலித்துக்க்கொண்டிருக்கும் பாடல் “ஒரு பொம்மலாட்டம் நடக்குது ரொம்பப்புதுமையாக இருக்குது” (இதைப் பாடிய பின்னணி தான் விரும்பாத ஒரு இடத்தில் தன் உயிர் பிரியப்போவதையெண்ணி) அப்போது அவரது வயது75-80.

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
          ஆஹா எங்கம்மாவைப்பத்திக் கேட்டுட்டேளா?!
          சொன்னா நம்பமாட்டீர்கள் திரு.சௌந்தரராஜன் சார்,
          எங்கம்மா சாகும்போது என்ன வயசோ எனக்கு இப்போ அந்த வயசு!
          அவ போய் கிட்டத்தட்ட 38 வருஷம் ஆகப்போறது
          ஆனால் இன்னனும் சரி, எங்கம்மா சமைச்சுக்கொடுத்த சமையலின்
          ருசிகள்தான் எனக்கு பெஞ்ச் மார்க், அத்துடன் ஒப்பிட்டுப்பார்க்கையில்
          வேறு யாருடைய சமையல் ருசியும் அதை டச் பண்ணக்கூட முடியலை.

எங்கம்மாவைப் பாராட்டி எழுத வாய்ப்புத் தந்தமைக்கு மிக்க நன்றி சார்.
          எங்கம்மா அப்பாவுக்கு ஒரு சரியான போட்டோகூட இல்ல?!

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
          X