THEETU VIVARANGAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEETU VIVARANGAL

Please let me know the exact place in which the details of Theetu for all kind of relatives are available in this Brahaminsnet. as I am not able to locate the same. Please make this details by very easy to view.
    Krish Panchu

Re: THEETU VIVARANGAL

Sri:

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Radhe krishna,
      I found this sitevery useful in all aspects. Now-a-days many people don't know about acharam sampradayam anushtanam and many things. if anybody dies or borns we don't know anything which is to follow unless we have some elders at home. If we are a neuclear family children will not listen to parents even if the parents say the rules. Whereas if some elderly people like grandma or grandpa tell, to some extent they will follow. We used to follow these since we are grown up in joint family and that too in agraharams. But after marriage ours is a neuclear family because of service and parents doesn't want to lead a city life. Iam very much worried about the customs traditions which our younger generation is not following unless we srictly imbibe them as our elders used to impose on us. When we are young we used to hate all those things but now i am realising oneway we are blessed to have such elders in our home. Now a days we are very much worried where our Hindu dharma stands especially in our Brahmin traditions. Even Non- Brahmins are following their customs and traditions to some extent but we brahmins should feel shy of them. Hence generate sanathana dharma through this site whoever happened to visit this site and encourage children from childhood. Our ancestors fought for this cause and we should also follow them in whichever way we can. Our childhood days are Golden days. That unity,peace and happiness does not exists now a days. Our motto should be to unite Brahmins through this forum and follow sanathan dharma as far as possible. we should make our children follow our ancestor's way of living with our gurunathar's blessings.Jai Jai Sri Premikendra Sadguru Maharajki JAI! Jai Sri Radhe Krishna!

Comment

Sri:
        Thank you madam,
        Well explained about your thoughts and expectations.
        But, I hope God Knows how to balance people and how to keep dharma as and when required.
        If you see the way of tackling things are changed from time to time.
        Lord Krishna was not able to keep the dharmic way as Lord Rama did.
        So, it happens, always elder people and younger people will be there in the world
        and the approach towards dharma will remains same.
        Our sincere efforts should be in preparing us ready to advice about dharma and
        tradition when they (youngsters) are willing to get it.
        Again thanks for your compliments.
        regs,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X