Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread writing in tamil

dear mr bmbc admin and mr narasimhan sirs,

please advise how to post threads in tamil?
    what is the system provided?
    pl advise

Re: thread writing in tamil

Sri:

Click the below link to get all postings regarding Typing and Posting matters in Tamil.
    Actually it is given under the "Extras" Menu (See the Top Menu Bar. Try all the menus once to know all fecilities).

http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...o-get-in-Tamil
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
      "BMBC" stands for What ?!
      NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Brahmins mutual benefit centre

Comment

Sri:
          well said.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by r radhakrishna iyer View Post
            dear mr bmbc admin and mr narasimhan sirs,

please advise how to post threads in tamil?
            what is the system provided?
            pl advise
            Dear sri Radhakrishna Iyer,
            Please excuse me for the delay in replying to your post/request.
            I am glad to not that Admin. had already guided you about tamil typewriting. Any how if you are interested to know
            about my tamil typing software you may go through the following.
            Here it goes:
            Go to URL AZHAGI. You will find two unique freewares. Select Azhagi-version 6-3-1. Click download 'Azahgi' and follow
            the instructions given at every stage/completion. Save.and close the window and shut down P.C. Now open the PC.
            you will see the Azahgi icon in your desktop. Now you are free to open Azahgi programe. when opened you will see
            at the top tamil/english. Click Tamil. At the bottom of the window click the phonitic button. Keep the window open by
            minimising it.Now wherever you want to type in tamil using english script you open that window. Before starting do not
            forget to press F10 button and proceed.When you want to use any english word again press F10 and type your english
            word. Just by pressing F10 button in the keyboard you can type both in english and in tamil. You may find my above
            guidence a little confusing but it is very easy to operate. Dont get upset. Please try just by going through the instructions
            given while downloading. Cheer you up. Wish you all the best in downloading and installing Azhagi...PSN

Comment

shri ps sir,

thanks
              but many of the recipients (when I send mails in tamil) complain that they dont receive the contents; only boxes are visible;
              what to do? what is the remedy? I want to send mails in tamil and the readers should be ale to read. Pl advise.
              Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
              Dear sri Radhakrishna Iyer,
              Please excuse me for the delay in replying to your post/request.
              I am glad to not that Admin. had already guided you about tamil typewriting. Any how if you are interested to know
              about my tamil typing software
              PSN

Comment

Sri:
                Dear members,
                Do not user full post (if it is long) in "reply with quotes",
                instead delete the unwanted portion of the previous post within "quotes" bbcode.
                Admin

Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by r radhakrishna iyer View Post
                  shri ps sir,

thanks
                  but many of the recipients (when I send mails in tamil) complain that they dont receive the contents; only boxes are visible;
                  what to do? what is the remedy? I want to send mails in tamil and the readers should be ale to read. Pl advise.
                  Mr.Iyer you have not mentioned about the software you are using now. Did you download and install the AZHAGI software. Please
                  first download. install use it and then tell me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X