Vedam Vitta Kanneer read article and do prayachittam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vedam Vitta Kanneer read article and do prayachittam

Kindly read this article and if possible, if anybody willing to make any prayachittam for your / their
    known or unknown papams, you / they can send some donations to this forum regularly by which
    we will provide some routine Vastra dhanam and Anna dhanam to Veda Vidwan who are in old age
    and not able to go our for vaideeka practice and also ignored by heirs.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Vedam Vitta Kanneer read article and do prayachittam

இந்த கலி யுஹத்தில் இப்படியெல்லாம் கூட நடக்குமா இதைப்படித்ததும் பதில் டைப் செய்யமுடியாமல் கண்களில் கண்ணீர் நிறைந்து விட்டது உண்மைதான் வேதம் கண்ணீர் விடக்கூடாதுதான் எந்தையும் தாயும் மகிழ்ந்து குலாவி இருந்ததும் இந்நாடு மஹா பெரியவாள் ஞானானந்தா போன்ற மகான்களும் வாழ்ந்த இந்த பாரதம் புண்ய பூமி தான்

Comment

Re: Vedam Vitta Kanneer read article and do prayachittam

I fully agree with Moderator that we need to donate in all our best possible ways for the welfare of all the VAIDEEGALS in order to our best for VEDA RAKSHANA and for the welfare of the universe. We as Brahmins have to do Veda Adyayanam. But 99% of us are not doing this. Atleast we should donate liberally for the welfare of Vaideegas. Kindly let me know how to send my contribution.
      RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Working...
      X