Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanskrit learning

Respected sir

I wish to learn sanskrit. I tried with internet resources and self learning books.

I request the details of sanskrit teaching centers in Chennai in and around nungambakkam

Regards

hrk

Re: sanskrit learning

Sri:
    I don't know is there any Sanskrit tuition center near Nungambakkam.
    But, let me know what is your level of sanskrit knowledge?
    What happened while reading sankrit using online resources?
    Let me know your experience and where is your struggle in detail.
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected Sir

I can read the sanskrit for the verses i have learnt through tamil script. Like Rudram, chamakam, purushasuktham etc.

On learning through internet resources i am stuck in the begining with grammer, On feminine, masculine differentiation, tense , singular, plural and duel etc.

I felt that leaning through Guru is the best option. So seek your guidance.

With respects

hrk

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Sir,
        Kindly read the reply at http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/fo...jects-to-Share
        we will continue the discussion there in the right forum: Sanskrit Practice.
        NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

I have joined the Weekly one day - six months course conducted by Samskritha Bharathi in Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan premises in T Nagar. As I have missed one or two classes I thought of viewing the contents under this link.
          Namaskara: dhanyavada:

Comment

Working...
          X