X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahminsnet.com 2nd Anniversary 5th August

Dear Members,
    I have added two count down clocks for two important events at the top of every page.

1. Our Brahminsnet.com Website is completing its second year and entering in to 3rd year
    on 5th August 2013.
    Now our website is having more than 6000 real members within two years of starting.
    I wish to convey my gratitude for all senior members who are posting tirelessly in many subjects.
    Also I wish to thank for members who are visiting regularly and occasionally.
    This forum will be very effective and active if more members are participating in the discussions.
    Do not hesitate to start threads on any subjects.
    Thank you so much for everybody to support this forum for its successful completion of two years.

2. Yajur Upakarma
    Upakarma is the main function of brahmins, which remains and unites brahmins as brahmins.
    Shortly Pdf will be added to download section for Yajur and Sama Upakarma as every year.

3. Many modifications have been done in our forum, I hope now the forums look is very majestic
    and very easy to navigate through all parts of the forum.

4. Every members Avatar will be displayed at the top right corner of the forum if an avatar image is added by the user.

5. Every post is containing many useful and interesting information about the user in the left side of every post.
    Now an information about the Author of this thread is added in the user information area to easily find out the author of a particular thread.

6. Your suggestions are welcome to improve the forum. Kindly post a few words about the New Look & Feel of this forum
    which will be happier for me by getting your marks for my hard work to achieve this. Also you can vote by using the "Rate Brahminsnet.com" block found at forum home right side, side bar. click here to see previous comments.

Administrator

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS
Working...
X