பிராமண பாஷை யில் "ஓய்"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• பிராமண பாஷை யில் "ஓய்"

நமது பிராமண சமூகத்தில் பேசப்படும் பல வார்த்தைகள் தனி சிறப்பு உடையவை என்பது நாம் எல்லோரும் அறிந்ததே.. அதில் "ஓய்" என்ற வார்த்தை நமது அன்பையும் நெருக்கத்தையும் தெரிவிக்கிறது என்பது அடியேனுடைய நம்பிக்கை. ஆனால் இப்போது நமது சமூகம் அந்த வார்த்தையை உபயோகிக்கிறதா என்பது சந்தேகம் தான்.உதாரணமாக "என்ன ஓய் இத்தனைநாள் எங்கே போய் இருந்தீர்" "என்ன ஓய் ஆத்தில் எல்லோரும் சௌக்கியமா?" என்பதெல்லாம் 40/50 வருடங்களுக்கு முன் ரொம்ப சகஜம். ஆனால் இப்போது சார்,,ஹாய்,ஹி என்றெல்லாம் கூறிக்கொண்டு அழைக்கிறோம்.சரி, இந்த "ஓய்" என்ற வார்த்தை எப்போது யாரால் எதற்க்காக நமது அன்றாட வாழ்வில் உபயோகப்படுத்தப்பட்டது. இப்போது அந்த வார்த்தை எங்காவது உபயோகப்படுத்தப்படுகிறதா? இதை பற்றி நன்கு தெரிந்தவர்கள் மற்றவர்களுக்கு அதை பற்றி தெரிவிக்கலாமே?

Re: பிராமண பாஷை யில் "ஓய்"

"என்ன ஓய் Narasimhan சௌக்கியமா?".........What a beautiful language. My shaddakar late Sri Natarajan of Mylapore Chennai used to address me affectionately. Some times when I visit Senganoor village, in Kumbakonam Taluk ( which is my wife's native and the birth place of Sri Krishnapremi Anna ) I hear this language . I just happened to scan the old pages and saw your message which took me to those olden and golden days. Incidentally I shared some golden moments with my wife on this ஓய் subject. Thank you Mr Narasimhan for taking me to 1970s aand 80s.
    Viswanathan

Comment

Oi,I am very happy to see my own post after 2 years. Thank you my dear...PSN

Comment

என்ன ஓய் நரசிம்ஹன், அந்த நாட்கள் ஞாபகம் வந்ததோ? இந்த மழை போதுமா? எல்லோரும் சௌக்கியம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன். ஆத்திலே அவ்வளவு தாக்கம் இல்லேன்னு சொன்னா நான் போன் பண்ணினப்போ.இப்போ தண்ணீர் எல்லாம் வடிந்திருக்கும் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.
        நமஸ்காரம்.
        வரதராஜன்

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

வரதராஜன் ஸ்வாமின் நானும் 3 நாளாக pm அனுப்ப ட்ரை பண்றேன் கிடைக்கமாட்டேன்னறது. என்ன forum ஓ .சரி.இங்கே எல்லாம் அவ்வளவு கஷ்டம் இல்லே ஆனால் கறிகாய் விலை எங்கோ போயிண்டு இருக்கு. தண்ணி எல்லாம் வடிஞ்சு போச்சு கார் டிரைவர் நின்னுட்டான். தினமும் பொண்ணும் மாப்பிள்ளையும் 600 ரூபாயிக்கு மேல ஆடோவுக்கு கொடுத்துண்டு இருக்கா. மெட்ராஸ் ஆட்டோ பத்தி த்தான் தெ ரியுமே பிணம் திண்ணிகள். பேப்பர் படிகிரே இல்லையா. நீ இப்போ இங்கு வரத்துக்கு முயற்ச்சி பண்ணாதே. உன் உடம்பை பாத்துக்கோ. அவ்வளவு தான்...உன் நலம் விரும்பும் ..நரசிம்ஹன்.
          Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 10-12-15, 11:31.

Comment

பர்சனல் மெசேஜ் அனுப்ப முடியல்லியா? You have exceeded your limit of storage என்று ஒரு சிறிய வார்னிங் வந்திருக்குமே? நீங்கள் சில வேண்டாத மெசேஜ்களை டெலீட் செய்துபாருங்கோ. எனக்கும் அடிக்கடி இப்படி ஆகிறது. இந்த லிமிட்,அவ்வளவு சிறிய லிமிட் எதற்கு என்று புரியவில்லை. நம் போரத்தில் படித்து மெசேஜ் அனுப்புகிரவர்களோ வெகு குறைவு. Admin இதற்கு ஏதாவதுவழி பண்ணுவார் எப்று நம்புகிறேன். இப்போதைக்கு நீண்ட சென்னை விசிட் செய்ய வாய்ப்பு இல்லை. A short flying visit may happen around Christmas.
            With best wishes,
            Varadarajan

Comment

பிராமண பாஷை யில் "ஓய்"

மேலும் பல வார்த்தைகள் நமது அன்பர்கள் எழுதியதையும் இங்கு குறிப்பிடுகிரேன்.ஏங்காணும் ,அடியே ,ஏன்னா என்று மனைவி கணவனை அழைப்பது,உங்க அப்பாவை கூப்பிடு என்று குழந்தைகளிடம் சொல்வது, என்ற அந்த வார்த்தைகளெல்லாம் இப்போது இருக்கிறதா .

Comment

அடியே,ஏன்னா, இந்த மாதிரியானஅழைப்புக்கள் கேட்பது வெகு அரிது. இப்போதெல்லாம் பெண்கள்ஆம்படையானைஹேய் ஆனந்த்,கோபால்,விஜய் என்று பெயர்சொல்லி அல்லவாகூப்பிடுகிரதுகள்.
                நாட்கள்.ரொம்பவே மாறிவிட்டன ஓய்..
                வரதராஜன்

Comment

Now a days....... Dai, Poda , Vada, Nataraja... by girls and Neenga, Vango, Pongo by boys are the thumb rule. Tamil serials in Sun TV like "Priyamanaval" has ruined / killed the tradational values / respects commanded by elders once, and are now corrupted by the younger generation, specially the girls of the present era. On behalf of many elders in the family may be a mother, a father, a mother-in-law or a father-in law I share the humilations heaped on them by the younger generation of today. Human values have vanished in the present IT age. Some times I really wonder where we are heading to may be the most likely reason for the spurt in " Old age homes "
                  Viswanathan

Last edited by S Viswanathan; 13-12-15, 23:19.

Comment

My dear srees.RV and Visu, I would like to point out my accusing finger only towards you. How did the parents tolerate these type of behaviour of their kids.? Had they given them severe punishment like thrashing or sent them away ,what will they do? Most of the parents give "செல்லம் " to their wards which only further encourage them to do more nonsenses. Either the parents must be strict or totally surrender to their children. No self respect parents will show that much of patience to their children if they go waywards. In our houses our children are always kept under decipline. What you say may happen in some highly rich or addulterated families.Dont bother about those redlight families. Let us look after our own children. OK..

Comment

Dear Visu,
                      You are right. I am happy to say,that, I do not watch even a single serial. Either I watch Tennis,Cricket or world cup football or an occasional movie. Not the present dime a dozen movies,shot in some small villages,where the girls, job appears to be ogling an signalling their boys?!. The idiot box and the present trend of movies and the present young gen with fistful of dollars or rupees have corrupted our youth. The girls,feeling financially independent dictate terms to their parents with arrogance and impunity. Ably supported by their mothers,pitiably. Otherwise they would be shunted to the street of if lucky find themselves in some orphanage/old age home which are mushrooming. God save such parents! my sympathiess are with them.Once you retire keep hold of your lifetime savings within your control to take care of you through old age,is my advise.
                      Varadarajan
                      P.S. Sri.PSN is right. No one appears even a bit interested in discussing any topic in this site. Strange. Rituals and thithis are not the only thigs for discussions.

Comment

My dear sri R.V. I dont think that your advice is only for Visu. It is sure for all of us. About discussing I am thoroughly fed up and it is to be taken as நாய் வாலை நிமிர்த்தமுடியுமா? கருப்பு நாயை வெளுப்பாக்கிட முடியுமா ? மாவுக்கேத்த பணியாரம்.forum மும் அதன் அங்கத்தினர்களும் அவ்வளவுதான் .அதற்க்கு மேல் எதிர் பார்க்க முடியாது.

Comment

Working...
                        X