This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: சின்ன சின்ன சந்தேகங்கள்

Temple Gurulal giving Sadari on the head with one hand an asking for money with other hand is very common site in many Temples including Sri.Thirupathi Balaji Temple; This act is more sinful than applying Vibhoothi on the forehead of a devotee and again going inside garba Graha for doing Archanai; touching the Devotee and applying Kungumam is very common in many Mariamman Temples.

Comment

Originally posted by Padmanabhan.J View Post
      Temple Gurulal giving Sadari on the head with one hand an asking for money with other hand is very common site in many Temples including Sri.Thirupathi Balaji Temple; This act is more sinful than applying Vibhoothi on the forehead of a devotee and again going inside garba Graha for doing Archanai; touching the Devotee and applying Kungumam is very common in many Mariamman Temples.
      Sree,
      The above quote appears to be a Tit-for-Tat to my postings and a baseless comment is made against the priests of Sree
      Vari Temple Tirupthi. I can categorically say that no priest in Tirupathi could ask for any dakshinai, because they are well
      paid and always under the surveillance of higher authorities. For God sake please do not make such stinging comments
      about honest people. Please do not bring in to this thread maariamman temple matters, since most of those temples
      are platform temples built by poor people,and we should not interfere in their devotional aspect.

Many cheers.
      Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 26-07-13, 13:50. Reason: to add a word

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
        Sree,
        The above quote appears to be a Tit-for-Tat to my postings and a baseless comment is made against the priests of Sree
        Vari Temple Tirupthi. I can categorically say that no priest in Tirupathi could ask for any dakshinai, because they are well
        paid and always under the surveillance of higher authorities. For God sake please do not make such stinging comments
        about honest people. Please do not bring in to this thread maariamman temple matters, since most of those temples
        are platform temples built by poor people,and we should not interfere in their devotional aspect.

Many cheers.

Many time I myself have seen these Sri Vari Temple Brahmins asking for money with the other hand while giving Thertham or applying Sadari on the head of the devotees.

If you deny it, it is not going to erase what is actually happening there.

You just post a Thread and about Thattu Kasu, and you only brought up how Saiva Gurukal act by applying Viboothi on devotees head , which was irrelevant to your original post.

Do not bring in any Saiva/Vaishna Conflict in any of your Threads; It is in very Bad taste; also remember once you open a Thread it is open for discussion till the Administrator closes the Thread.

Do not bring any of your Perverted thoughts about other beliefs.
        Last edited by Padmanabhan.J; 26-07-13, 18:41.

Comment

Working...
        X