No announcement yet.

Brahmana Lakshanam - Who is a Brahmin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brahmana Lakshanam - Who is a Brahmin?

Who is a brahmin? How one can maintain his Brahminhood?
    Learn from Sri Paranur Mahatma Sri.Anna Krishnapremi Swami.
    Hear this audio and try to follow.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

(FOR KIND attention of BRAHMIN FORUM)
    Respected Sir,

It may please be clarified Whether as per DHARMASASTRAS/AGAMAS

What are disqulifications that wil accrue to a person going on Foreign Travel

by crossi ng ocean especially for doing Daily ARADANA and doing KAINKARYAMS

ADIYAN CHELLAPPA

Dear Sir,
    In the above Video / Audio Sri Krishanpremi Swami is answering your question with authenticated slokas, please hear it.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Brahmana Lakshanam - Who is a Brahmin?

Sri

Namaskaram...
      What I am telling here is what I have encounter to my personnel due to my work nature I deal with all the Professional expatriate.
      I have seen many Indian expatriate who claim that they are brahmin and also the only consume vegetarian product but I also notice that the have a DOG as pet in their living room and also I hardly see any kind of tilakam on their forehead....(my question is is he a brahmin)

I also notice that a sudra by birth and who have the quality of a brahmana and follows all the rules on the vedas....but was born in a mleccha family-( is he a brahmana)

my question is if you are born as a brahmana and fail to follow the rules of a brahmana ....do you still call him a brahmana ?
      and the sudra who happen to be follow all the rule as per brahmana...is he a brahmana?
      Who is more superior in the term of quality?

thanks

dasan

Comment

Re: Brahmana Lakshanam - Who is a Brahmin?

Sri:
        What you said is correct.
        But, the same sastra is telling do not see the quality of other person and do not compare him.
        If a man who is in the Bhagavata Vesham (acting) should be respected.
        We should use the shastras to measure ourselves and to modify ourselves, we should not try to modify or convince
        anybody unless otherwise he wanted to do so.
        dasan,
        nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X