Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2வது ஆண்டுநிறைவு கொண்டாடும் நமது தளத்தை &

Sri.Radhakrishna iyer Sir

I have an younger brother whose name is also Radhakrishnan!!

You are not only an younger brother to me also a brother to all the members here; please contribute your experiences as a Military Man which will give immense please to all

God Bless you and your family

Regards

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

ஶ்ரீ,
      இப்போது தாங்கள் பேவரைட் போரமில் மந்த்லி பெஸ்டிவல் வரை வலது பக்கம் க்யுக் மெனுவிலும் ம்ற்றவற்றை புல் ஸ்லைடிங்மெனு இடது பக்கத்திலும் வைத்துள்ளீ ர்கள் ஃபோரத்தின் முழு கன்டென்டையும் இப்போது காணமுடிகிறது ந்ன்றி லாகின் செய்தவுடன் மேற்பகுதியில் ஒன் லெட்டர் டூ லெட்டர் த்ரீலெட்டர் என்று அ ழகிய படங்களுடன் கொடுத்திருந்த விளக்கங்கள் மிக அருமை

Comment

பத்மனாபண்ணா,
        நான் 51 வயது இளைஞன்
        தாங்கள் 75 வயது இளைஞர்
        நான் என்றும் தங்களுடைய குட்டி தம்பி
        மிலிடரி பற்றி சொல்லக்கூடிய அளவுக்கு பெரிய சரக்குடையவன் அல்லன் நான்
        ஏதோ 20 வருஷம் குப்பை கொட்டிவிட்டு வந்ததற்காக பென்ஷனும் தருகிறார்கள்
        செக்யூரிட்டி பிசினஸ் பண்ணிக்கொண்டுள்ளேன். 13 வருஷமாக. 300 பேர் வேலை பார்க்கிறார்கள்.
        தற்போது தங்களுடைய, nvs அண்ணாவுடைய threadsகளுக்கெல்லம் பெரிய விசிறியாக மாறியிருக்கிறேன். இதுவே அடியேனின் சரித்திர சுருக்கம். தங்களை போல் நல்லிதயங்களின் நல்லாசி வேண்டி ஜீவிக்கும், ராதாகிருஷ்ண ஐயர்.

Comment

SRI.NVS sir

Improvements are necessary, but this 'quick Menu' need not move often to interfere , instead it can stay in the side and who ever wishes to use a folder from it can pick it up.

I happy more members are now contributing their knowledge to share with others; this is a good sign.

You need some financial support also; I was suggesting you to get yearly subscription from members.

Regards

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Sri.Radhakrishna Iyer Sir

Thanks for your post; I keep my thoughts young as i play with my grand children; also spend more time reading good material using Google search.

Daily i get up before 5.30 - 6 am, do a snanam, a small prayer, then coffee,then go for a walk of about 3 miles.

Also i go for a walk in evening also.

As the atmosphere here is pollution free, very rarely we get normal ailments like head ache, stomach pain, etc.

Keep well, think young, and always be happy.

God Bless you.

Regards

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Respected NVS Swamin,
              I am using Mozilla Firefox. Now the quick menu is on the right side while it was on the left I believe to start with. The Blue uniformed delivery man is blocking our view down from News to share. The lines below that are blocked.
              I feel you may keep Quick Menu on the left and Full sliding Menu to the right as the Full sliding Menu has only 7 lines and further probing will be not blocked by the blue uniformed guy on the right as they open out further to the left.
              Hope I am clear in my statement.
              Gratefully yours,
              Varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
                Dear Sri. Varadarajan,
                Thanks for your suggestion.
                But,
                There is no relation for that man and menu!
                It shows that you are not at all checking your in box to see the messages.
                Click on that man, he will open your inbox for you and you can read the message.
                You reply or just delete that message or leave it as it is.
                After checking your inbox he will not (Blue uniform man) will not appear in the screen.

The quick menu is occupying only 25 pixels in horizontal position.
                I have given 40% of the screen for margin, 20% either side.
                Forum is running only with 60% of middle screen

I am having doubt what screen resolution you are using?
                Is it a laptop or pc or ipod or tab?
                I checked in all the above.
                I could comfortably use the site through my Samsung tab 7 inches screen.

You can reduce the zoom level of your monitor by using the ctrl key and the - (minus) key at the same time.
                It is always better to use a large screen monitor.
                Thanks for your suggestion and expecting more from you.
                regards,
                nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
                Best Wishes and Best Regards,
                Dr.NVS

Comment

என் மரியாதைக்குரிய ஸ்ரீ N V S அவர்களுக்கு அன்புகலந்த நமஸ்காரம்
                  நமது Brahmins' net இரண்டாவது ஆண்டு நிறைவு கொண்டாடும் இந்நாளில்
                  எனது நல் வாழ்த்துக்களை தங்களுக்கு தெரிவித்துக்கொள்வதில் மிக்க
                  மகிழ்ச்சி கொள்கிறேன் . தாங்கள் இத்தளத்தை வெகு நேர்த்தியாக நடத்தி
                  தமது சமூகத்திற்கும் மற்றும் பலருக்கும் உபயோகமாகவும் உள்ள வைதீக,
                  லௌகீக, சம்ஸ்கார, சாஸ்திர விஷயங்களை எளிய முறையில் கொடுத்தளிப்பது ஒரு பெரிய உதவி . தவிர தளத்தில் தாங்கள் அளிக்கும் சந்தேக விளக்கங்கள் மிகவும் உத்தமமான ஒரு தர்ம காரியம் . இந்த நல்ல பணி தொடர எல்லாம் வல்ல பரந்தாமன் தங்களுக்கு துணையாக இருக்க வேண்டுகிறேன்.

தங்கள் நலம்கோரும்
                  ப்ரஹ்மண்யன்,
                  பெங்களூரு .

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
                    அன்பிற்கும் பெருமதிப்பிற்கும் உரிய திரு.ப்ரஹ்மணயன் அவர்களுக்கு,
                    நலம், நலம் அறிய அவா.
                    தங்கள் வாழ்த்து அடியேனை மிகுந்த மகிழ்ச்சியடையச் செய்தது.

தாங்கள் மதிப்பீடு செய்த பிறகு நம் இணையத்தில்,
                    தோற்றம் மற்றும் பயன்பாடு வகையில் பல மாற்றங்கள் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளன,
                    மாற்றங்கள் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளன.

தொடர்ந்து தங்கள் நல்லாதரவை நாடும்
                    தொண்டன்,
                    என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                    Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected NVS Swamin,
                      I am using Mozilla Firefox. Now the quick menu is on the right side while it was on the left I believe to start with. The Blue uniformed delivery man is blocking our view down from News to share. The lines below that are blocked.
                      I feel you may keep Quick Menu on the left and Full sliding Menu to the right as the Full sliding Menu has only 7 lines and further probing will be not blocked by the blue uniformed guy on the right as they open out further to the left.
                      Hope I am clear in my statement.
                      Gratefully yours,
                      Varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
                        Dear Sri.Varadarajan sir,
                        You have asked the same question on 08-08-2013 at 10.12 pm
                        I have replied to this on the same day within 92 minutes from the time of your posting
                        i.e 08-08-2013 at 11.34 pm
                        Please check that reply.
                        regs,
                        nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Quick Menu is on the right side now. I am using mozilla Firefox.
                          But on the right side is having a problem. The blue uniformed guy ,the delivery man is covering most of the menu lines hiding them.
                          May be quick menu on left and Full Sliding Menu on right will work out. as it has only 7 lines and further opening will extend to left only.
                          If all on right, you may have to move the blue suited guy to lest.
                          (N.B. I posted this twice under your reply asking for suggestions above some where. But both times it is failing to appear. Dunno why?) Hope I am clesr in stating the problem.
                          Varadarajan

Comment

Dear NVS Sir,

Thank you for your great service to the society !!

Regards,
                            R.Ganesh

Comment

Working...
                            X