Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holding marriage on that day - no need dina porutham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holding marriage on that day - no need dina porutham?

E-mail::
    geekayraman@yahoo.com
    Question::
    My daughter's marriage was held on 12th June 2011. Her star is Sadayam and my son-in-law's star is Anusham. On that day of marriage star was Swathi. Normally Swathi does not match for Sadayam. But our sastrigal told that for holding marriage on that day this is not taken into account. Kindly clarify this is true or not.
    G.K.Raman

Re: Holding marriage on that day - no need dina porutham?

Originally posted by E Mail to Admin View Post
    E-mail:: geekayraman@yahoo.com
    Question::
    My daughter's marriage was held on 12th June 2011. Her star is Sadayam and my son-in-law's star is Anusham. On that day of marriage star was Swathi. Normally Swathi does not match for Sadayam. But our sastrigal told that for holding marriage on that day this is not taken into account. Kindly clarify this is true or not.
    G.K.Raman
    Answer:
    Please go through the below document:

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Holding marriage on that day - no need dina porutham?

Thanks for the wonderful explanation Vasu mama.

Ramanji, since the marriage has been over a long time ago, my humble opinion is to look forward and to seek em peruman blessings for healthy marriage life.

Comment

Working...
      X