Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky threads/ Annual report August 2011 to Aug2012

Sree,

Some how I missed the above thread and by just as a curiosity I clicked on it and found to my surprise the annual report very interesting. It is mentioned there were some income by way of donation and Vadhyar sambavana. Even without knowing this last year during September I sent two cheques one as Vadhyar sambavana and another as donation. But to my astonishment both the cheques were not accepted for the reasons best known only to the Forum. This year also I wanted to send some donation and some sambavana but due to nose- cut I have had last year from the forum, I want to be double assured that such thing will not reccur again. I would therefore request our Administrator to inform me to which address and on whose name the cheques are to be sent. I am sure ,I will get a positive reply. Thanks a lot.

Re: Sticky threads/ Annual report August 2011 to Aug2012

Sri:
    We are accepting donations only from members who have directly used our personal service.
    We have every right to accept or reject any donation or sambhavana with or without reason.
    Some times if we feel a gesture of dissatisfaction from a person about our services, we will avoid getting donations from such persons.
    As you are an elder person,
    I feel your hearty blessings are double value for me than the donation amount.
    Best regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected Sree,
      I am so greatful to your prompt reply. However I do not know what are all the personal services one could use from your goodselves. Just like consulting a doctor,advocate etc., consulting you on some personal matters are also to be treated as personal services and any sambavana offered should not be rejected. For example if a person perform Amavasya tharpan for himself and when the purohit visits his house he simply offer the dakshina/sambavana though he has not received any personal service from the purohit. Is it wrong ? If some body wants to have your personal advice or suggestions you only direct him to approach through Forum. Then how could one have your personal service.? These are all my inner feelings. There are only a few knowledgeable ,well versed in sastras,vaideekaas etc., persons like your goodselves,Sree Gopalan sir, who always give their valuable suggestions,advice,and also how to solve a problem when one faces. If there is no response for such matters when raised in the forum by a person whom do you want him to approach? Please tell me swamin? Though you may be younger to me , I treat you only as an acharya/brahaspathi/etc., Say if a regilious head is younger to his sishya, he simply prostrate before him(acharya) to seek his blessings and also offer Paada Kaanikkai. Any how I leave this matter now to you to decide.
      With grear regards,
      PSN
      Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 22-08-13, 10:00. Reason: to add a word

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Sir,
        Namaskaram,
        I found you are forcing your views to others and using some strong abnormal words
        which is getting fear on you.
        Please review all your previous postings and
        I beg you to try to change your inflexible attitude.
        I am keeping your letter written to me, which made me to refuse your donation.
        Kindly try to leave this matter, which is purely personal and not related to this forum activities.
        I am ready to help in all vaideekam matters for all even who treats me hostilely.
        Kindly forgive me for the informal strange words I have used here.
        dAsan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X