Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pratah Sandhya Vandhanam - for learners-Video

Pratah Sandhya Vandhanam - for learners-Video
    This is a mini file for fast download. This is 220x176 - 15 fps.
    Good quality 640x480 - 30fps file is there.
    To get this file Join our forum at : www.brahminsnet.com/forums/register.php
    and put a request with an introduction about yourself.
    This is to reduce the bandwidth usage.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Pratah Sandhya Vandhanam - for learners-Video

Bruhaspathi Swamin,
    Sandhyavandanam taught to us is different from that of some other method. Like we were not taught with anga nyasam and kara nyasam. I do not know how many different version are there in this. some say pratah sandhya should be done only after snanam. Some say " suchr vapi asuchirvapi kale sandhyavandanam kuryath" Which is correct as per pramanam?
    Dasan
    VSR

Comment

Re: Pratah Sandhya Vandhanam - for learners-Video

Sandhyavandanam taught to us is different from that of some other method. Like we were not taught with anga nyasam and kara nyasam. I do not know how many different version are there in this. some say pratah sandhya should be done only after snanam. Some say " suchr vapi asuchirvapi kale sandhyavandanam kuryath" Which is correct as per pramanam?
      Sri:
      Dear VSR,
      I had not given the anganyasam, karanyasam in this video, because it is for learners or
      who have left sandhy vandhnam for a long period and getting trouble to remember some places.

I had given only nyasam before few places where Veda mantras / Gayathri used .

Let there be so many versions, we must adopt any one of it to be a Brahmin.

What you have told about doing "sandhya vandhanam without snanam" the pramanam is correct.
      Sastram expects the human should do all karma with suchi, but Sandhya (I mean karma) expects
      the karma to be done either way.
      For an instance : we are compelled to continue to do the Sandhya Vandhanam even we are in
      10 days Kshaya theetu and Sandhya vandhanam should be done at time by one before he started
      to do his parents death ceremony.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X