ச்ராத்தத்தின் ப்ரயோஜனம்

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ச்ராத்தத்தின் ப்ரயோஜனம்

Dharma shastra surukkam - Page No. 224. Item no. 74.
    अग्नौ हुतेन देवाश्च स्वर्गस्था विप्रभोजनात् | यमस्था: पिण्डदानेन मानुषा भूरिभोजनात् |
    उच्छिष्टेन पिशाचाद्या: नारका विकिरेणतु | अज्ञाता: काकपिण्देन श्राधे तृप्यन्ति सप्तधा ||
    அக்நௌ ஹுதேந தேவாச்ச, ஸ்வர்கஸ்தா: விப்ரபோஜநாத்!
    யமஸ்தா: பிண்டதாநேந, மாநுஷா பூரிபோஜநாத்!
    உச்சிஷ்டேந பிசாச்சாத்யா:, நாரகா: விகிரேணது!
    அஜ்ஞாதா: காகபிண்டேந, ச்ராத்தே த்ருப்யந்தி ஸப்ததா:!!

ச்ராத்தத்தினால் 7 விதமானவர்கள் த்ருப்தியடைகிறார்கள்:

1. அக்னியில் செய்யப்படும் ஆஹுதிகளினால் தேவர்களும்

2. ப்ராமணர்கள் சாப்பிடும் போஜனத்தினால் ஸ்வர்கத்தில் இருப்பவர்களும்

3. பிண்ட ப்ரதானத்தினால் யமலோகத்தில் இருப்பவர்களும்

4. மறுநாள் செய்யப்படும் பூரிபோஜனத்தினால் மனிதர்களும்

5. எச்சிலைக்கொண்டு பிசாசங்களும்

6. எச்சில் இலைக்கு முன் உதிர்க்கப்படும் உதிரி சாதத்தினால் நரகத்திலிருப்பவர்களும்

7. காக்கைக்கு வைக்கப்படும் பிண்டத்தினால் இனம் தெரியாத பித்ருக்களும்

த்ருப்பதியடைகிறார்கள் என்று சாஸ்த்ரம் பகர்கிறது.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: ச்ராத்தத்தின் ப்ரயோஜனம்

ஸ்ரீமன்,
    ஸ்லோகம், தமிழாக்கம்,அர்த்தம் மிக மிக ந்ன்று நன்றி ந்ன்றி நன்றி

Comment

Dear Sir,

Very nice explanation. I don't understand what is meant by

மறுநாள் செய்யப்படும் பூரிபோஜனம்

Is it the Parenya Tharpanam which normally is done now a days immediately after Srardam. If not, Kindly give more details about this.

Thanks in advance

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
      RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Originally posted by gowriputran View Post
        Dear Sir,
        மறுநாள் செய்யப்படும் பூரிபோஜனம் Kindly give more details about this.
        Sri:
        "Bhoori Bhojanam" is nothing but the Bhojanam prepared for a 'Get together' performed with kith and kins
        on the next day of a Shradham which is called as "DhathiyAradhanam" in Vaishnava language.
        Because, Shradha Bhojanam is restricted to partake by others who is not having the blood relation
        like brothers, sisters and cousins only.
        This Sloka is stressing that "ShrAdham is not only important but the next day DhathiyAradhanam also important",
        which satisfies the souls of humans who live together.
        regs,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,
          It is a news for me so far i have never seen or heard about the "Bhoori Bhojanam" being done by any of my relatives so far. Thank you very much for the information and a special thanks to Sri S Sankaranarayanan sir for having sought a very good information. My sincere thanks for our BMBC for having welcomed me very happily today by firing beautiful crackers. SIR A VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AS WELL AS FOR OUR FORUM MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN ADVANCE.
          Last edited by soundararajan50; 30-10-13, 09:22. Reason: to correct spelling mistake

Comment

Dear NVS Mama,

Thanks for your information. May I know whether this is only for Vaishnavas or even for all others like Smarthas and Madhvas also. I have also not come across this before. Not knowing is not an excuse. If this is the Sastra for everyone, Then I will start following this after informing the elders in the house from now onwards.

Once again Thanks for highlighting our sastras and sampradayas to all of us.

With Best regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
            RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Sri:
              Dear Mr.Sankaranarayanan,
              This is Brahminsnet and not only for Vaishnavas bur for all coming under the VarNam as BrahmhaNa out of the four varNas.

Iyer, Iyengar, Vadakalai, Thenkalai, Smartha, Madhva etc. etc. are their philosophical identity only.
              All are one category under Shastra ,
              No one could escape from the laws of shastras by showing their philosophical identity.

Philosophy is for Atma while shastra is for sareeram.
              All brahmana having the sareeram (living with sareeram) should abide by the rules of same shastras.

Sampradayam is nothing but the typical - comfortable, cheerful and traditional way of doing karmas and leading life style.
              Sampradayam can be different.
              If we compare the shastras to constitution then the sampradayam can be compared to laws (civil and criminal).
              Any law should not controversial to constitution, likely any sampradayam should not be controversial to Shastra.

So, Whenever you see the term "As per Shastra" then you must think it is common for all brahmins.
              But, take care, now a days most of the common people are often using the term "As per shastra", "according to shastra" without knowing the meaning of the word shastra.
              regs,
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear NVS mama,

Thanks a lot. I had asked this question with the interest of following. As I had a doubt I had asked this question and not for bringing any division.

I thank you once again for a very clear answer.

If at all my question had hurt anybody I sincerely apologise. I had even mentioned in my previous mail that I will start following this from now onwards. My mothers ceremony is on the 27th Dec and I will start following this.

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
                RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Sri:
                  Dear Mr.Sankara Narayanan,
                  Note:- the following is not a reply for your above message. But I wanted express my views in this occasion.

As per my views:
                  "We should do all our activities with awareness and alertness to avoid hurting anybody in any way",
                  it it is followed, no need to say "If hurted ..." every time.

Yesterday I got a flash in my mind to explain the philosophy with a new example.
                  I wish to post it as "மனிதநேய சிந்தனைகள் -02".
                  regs,
                  nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you very much Mama. Eagerly waiting for your post "மனிதநேய சிந்தனைகள் -02

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
                    RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Working...
                    X