Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Expected Forum titles are mising How can I add it? Is it possible?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Expected Forum titles are mising How can I add it? Is it possible?

Dear Admin,
    I am expecting to post some of my interest like Music, Dance, Cinema, Drama like entertainments,
    but I could not find any Title of the Forum showing this to discuss about?

Is there a possibility to add it myself? If yes, how ?
    Otherwise,
    if you are the only many who is having all permissions, then can you consider my request add a forum on this subject?
    thanks,
    Tamil Rasikan

Originally posted by Tamil Rasikan View Post
    Dear Admin,
    I am expecting to post some of my interest like Music, Dance, Cinema, Drama like entertainments,
    but I could not find any Title of the Forum showing this to discuss about?

Is there a possibility to add it myself? If yes, how ?
    Otherwise,
    if you are the only many who is having all permissions, then can you consider my request add a forum on this subject?
    Well Mr.Tamil Rasikan? (Is it your Original Name? Strange!)
    I appreciate your approach of asking to add a new forum title.
    There is no boundary in this Forums. Even though the forums general aim is to help & support Brahmins by each other,
    but, I understood survival is not only to be a motto of any human.
    To indicate this, I myself started a Forum called "Love & Relation", a human can live in the world without food,
    but could not live without friendship & relationship. It is quiet nature in certain age of getting attraction towards other gender.
    Once I heard from Sri.Sukishivam's lecture
    "If a man (human) who does not get the love feeling in the age of 20 then it indicates that there is a problem in his body,
    If a man(human) who thinks about love attraction in the age of 50 then it indicates that there is a problem in his mind".
    So, we should admit the natural feelings in the corresponding age and should keep dignity in that.
    I wish to quote two Tamil Cine Song here (As you are a Tamil Rasikan);
    1. in the film called "Yeni padikal" (or eani padikal which is correct?, SivaKumar & Shobha) few lines of a song goes like this:
    "Unnudaiya vasanthathile ondrumillai Rasippatharku" it means you might have have plenty of wealth and so, and so
    without being your beloved with you, what is the use of those things? nothing to enjoy with your treasure and at your Teenage"
    2. I think "Siriththu Vazhavendum" of MGR, he will sung towards a group of gamblers like this:
    "Adum nerathtil Aadippaadungal Aanaalum uzhaithe vaazhungal ... Aadumpodhum nermai Vendum ...."

OK, Well, to respect your suggestions, immediately I will create the forum in the title "Music,Dance,Cinema,Drama".
    I will definitely delete the content with nudity, vulgar, vulnerable, adultery such and such type of contents found without any notification.
    To do this, content of this Forum will be allowed after moderation.
    Any responsible person can take the moderation job here by approaching me.

Also, if most of the members do not like this forum it will be considered and will be suspended after a month.
    Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
      OK, Well, to respect your suggestions, immediately I will create the forum in the title "Music,Dance,Cinema,Drama".
      I will definitely delete the content with nudity, vulgar, vulnerable, adultery such and such type of contents found without any notification.
      To do this, content of this Forum will be allowed after moderation.
      Any responsible person can take the moderation job here by approaching me.
      Admin
      New Forum is created under Main Forum "Social"
      Forum Name: "- - Cinema,Dance,Drama,Music,Songs[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"
      Admin
      [/FONT]

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X