Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO RETRIEVE AN iTEM MOVED TO LABLE FOLDER

Dear members,
    Can anyone advice me how to refer the mails that have been moved to and lable created from inbox?

Re: HOW TO RETRIEVE AN iTEM MOVED TO LABLE FOLDER

Sri:
    "Moved to and Label created"- where? With reference to what program?
    Your question should be clear.
    I hope with the context you are referring to Gmail?!
    If so,
    Look at the left column you will find lot of menus like:
    Inbox
    Sent
    All mail
    Drafts
    Circle

if you drag it,
    it will show all the labels there, click on the required label and gamil will show all the mails related to that label.
    But, gamil is having a very fantastic search option at the Top most row.
    If you have a label as 'Friends' then you can search as
    label:friends
    it will show all mails.
    Better you can just search a very particular mail using the search box
    by entering one or two words or a part of the email address to list you filtered mails to select out of it.
    I can give you more and more details about gmail, but I could not confirm your subject of expectation.
    regs,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

ஸ்வாமின்,
      முன்பொருமுறை ஒரு ஸ்லோகத்தில் ஒரு வார்த்தையை நீக்கினால் ஆசீர்வாதமாகவும் இல்லையேல் ஆண்டவனிடம் யாசிப்பாகவும் அமைந்த ஒரு மெயிலை சேவ் பண்ண எண்ணி மூவ் டு பட்டனை க்ளிக் செய்ய ஒரு பாக்ஸ் வர அதில் ஆசீர்வாதம் என் டைப் செய்து க்ரியேட் நியூ லேபில் என்பதை க்ளிக் செய்தேன் அந்த மெயில் மறைந்து விட்டது அதை எப்படி ரிட்ரீவ் செய்வது என தெரியாமலும், மூவ் டு இன் பாக்ஸ், டெலிட்,மூவ் டு ஃபோல்டர்,லேபிள் போன்ற ப்ட்டன்கள் மேலே இல்லாத போது அவற்றை எப்படி கொண்டு வருவது என்று தெரியாமல் ஏதேனும் ஒரு மெயிலை க்ளிக் செய்தால் அவைகள் வரும் அப்போது மூவ் டு வை க்ளிக் செய்து ஃபோல்டர் பெயர் டைப் செய்து விரும்பிய ஃபோல்டரைப்பெற எண்ணி லேபில் பெயர் டைப் செய்ய, டைப் செய்த பெயர் எந்த மெயிலை க்ளிக் செய்து மேற்கூறிய பாக்ஸ்களை வரவழைத்தேனோ அந்த மெயிலுக்கு லேபில் பெயராக வந்த்விட்டது அதை எப்படி ரிமூவ் செய்வது என்றும் தெரியவில்லை ஆக மொத்தத்தில் மூவ் செய்த மெயிலை ரிட்ரீவ் செய்யவும் தெரியவில்லை சம்பந்தமில்லாத மெயிலுக்கு கொடுக்கப்பட்ட லேபில் பெயரை நீக்கவும் தெரியவில்லை. தாங்கள் கூறியது போல் இடது பக்கம்
      அந்த லேபிள் பெயர் இருந்தது ஆனால் நான் தவறாக இயக்கியதால் ஒரிஜினல் மெயில் காணாமல் போய்விட்டது ஒரிஜினல் மெயில் பெற ஏதேனும் வழியுண்டா?
      Last edited by soundararajan50; 19-09-13, 08:13.

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
        மீண்டும் தாங்கள் எந்த ப்ரோகிராம் என்பதைக் குறிப்பிடாமலே தொடர்ந்து கேள்வி எழுப்பியுள்ளீர்கள்.

ஜிமெயிலாக இருந்தால்
        மேலே உள்ள சர்ச் பாக்ஸ்ஸில் ஆசீர்வாதம் - ஆண்டவன், ச்லோகம், ஸம்ஸ்க்ருதம் என வித விதமாக வார்த்தையை மாற்றி அமைத்துத் தேடுங்கள்.
        ஏதாவதொன்றில் சிக்கிவிடும்.
        அழிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தால் கடைசீ வரியில் கீழ்க்கண்டவாறு தெரியும்
        Deleted messages match your search. View them or go to Bin to delete forever.
        வ்யூ தெம் என்பதில் அடிக்கோடிட்டு நீல நிறமாகத் தெரியும்
        அதன்மீது கிளிக் செய்தால் அந்த அழிக்கப்பட்டவை பட்டியலாகும்
        அவற்றில் வேண்டியவற்றை மூவ் டூ இன்பாக்ஸ் என்ற கமாண்டை செயல்படுத்தி
        திரும்பப்பெறலாம்.
        என்.வி.எஸ்
        தாங்கள் அடியேனுக்கு

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience sir As u have suspected the question pertains to G mail program only. I have followed your instruction and retrieved from the deleted message. Thank you very much . You are expected to receive more such inconveniences. My advanced apologies may please be accepted.

Comment

Working...
          X