ஸ்ரீராமர் ஸ்லோகம்

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ஸ்ரீராமர் ஸ்லோகம்

காலம் சென்ற என் தாயார் அனுதினமும் கீழ்க்கண்ட ஸ்ரீ ராம ஸ்லோகத்தை சொல்லி வந்தார்

”ஸ்ரீ ராமா என்றுரைத்தால் செல்வம் தழைத்தோங்கும் ...” என ஆரம்பிக்கும் இந்த ஸ்லோகத்தை எனக்கு யாராவது தமிழில் TYPE செய்தோ அல்லது LINK அனுப்பியோ உதவி செய்ய முடியுமா? மிக நன்றியுள்ளவனாக இருப்பேன்.

SA Narayanan
    23-09-2013

Re: ஸ்ரீராமர் ஸ்லோகம்

dear friend

It appears to be a freak sloka not known widely since there is no response to your post for more than a month. I wish you get it some day. Most likely our elders used to note the slokas in some note book and you may stumble on one over time!

Meanwhile I would like to tell you that Sri Rama Naam is a potent thaarakaa (protective shield) against all evils, karmic problems etc. There is actually a small Upanishad called "Kali santharano panishad" where celestial Narada prays to Brahma for a easy way for the people of Kali Yuga, to escape the serious problems they would confront. And you know what Brahma told him? He gave the following two lines that is very familiar to us all:

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare!

ithi shoda shakam naam naam Kali kalmasha naashanam.. !

And when the Sage asks for the rules to chant the great manthra, the Brahma says: "naa sya vidhir ithi" (there is no rule!) One can chant it at all times, clean or unclean (unbathed)!

So chant this great manthra given by Brahma himself and found in the upanishad. Sri Raam would not fail to salvage us from the chaos we get into off and on!

Jai Sri Ram
    poondi badri

Comment

Re: ஸ்ரீராமர் ஸ்லோகம்

Dear Mr. Poondi Badri,

A nice advice. Even if one cannot chant this maha mantra atleast they can chant Rama Rama that it self will bring him everything he needs in life. The importance of Rama namam has already appeared many a times in this portal itself. I would like bring one or two to the members.

1. After Sage Valmiki has completed Ramayana, Devathas, Asuras and Human were fighting among them selves saying that the Ramayana belongs to them. Finally they approached Lord Siva for a solution. Then Lord Siva had divided the slokas in three equal part and gave to them. One sloka was left. There were 32 letters in that sloka. So Lord Siva gave ten letters to each. They asked about the balance two Letters. Those two letters are RA and MA. Lord Siva said that these two letters are for me as the fees for giving the judgement. After having these two letters Siva has become more stronger.

2. There is a belief in Hindu Dharma that if some one dies in Kasi then he attains Mukthi. The reason for this as elders say is Lord siva does the upadesh of this RAMA namam to the departed soul in Kasi and hence the Mukthi.

So if some one has the habit of chanting RAMA namam then there will be no wants for him either in this world or in the next.

With best regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
      RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Working...
      X