THARPANAM Swamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THARPANAM Swamin

What do we do if Hiranya sraartham is conducted by vadyaars in a perfunctory manner. Few

vaadyars do the hiranya sraartham in the same manner as amavasya tharpanam. Either

they do not the know the mantras or the format or they are half-learned. This sort of sorry spectacle

cannot be forgiven; the sufferers are old people who know the rituals and who cannot

get hold of a knowledgeable vaadyar.

PC RAMABADRAN

Re: THARPANAM Swamin

Dear Swamin,
    I could understand your feelings.
    I also wish to say some of my feelings in reciprocation.
    When I started the online vaideeka ritual content postings, I thought
    people will utilize our vaideeka knowledge to do their rituals in a perfect manner,
    by using myself as a Brahma (not as a vahdyar, as they have their own family vadhyar).

By using myself as virtual Brhma I can tell the physical vadhyar as how he has to conduct
    that ritual in a perfect manner as per shastras. If required I can convince that vadhyar
    with the evidences I have.
    By doing this a healthy ritual society will start developing I thought.

But, what to say, even after 15 years of internet helping services very few only asked me to do so.

Let it be.

Now, here under I am giving the complete mantram for a Hiranya Shradham in pdf.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: THARPANAM Swamin

Swamin
      I am at a place where a vadhyaar is to be had from thirty miles provided he is free ;otherwise I will have to go to a temple
      to perform the sraartham with my brother. As I have explained, I have been and am following your formats for various anushtanams
      religiously but for Hiranya Sraartham I would not like to do it myself without a vaadhyaar. If I were in chennai I would have certainly
      had you or thru your assistance got a vaadhyaar who is well versed. Your grip over all the subjects is amazing. I am not satisfied
      with the vaadhyaars performance here in general.

with best wishes

PC RAMABADRAN

Comment

Working...
      X