RECORDING OF CARNATIC MUSIC AND STOTHRAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECORDING OF CARNATIC MUSIC AND STOTHRAS

Can some one guide me as to how to download carnatic music from Youtube into my Ipod legally

by easy methods without having to go thru the rigors of complicated instructions. It should be

easy for me at this very old age to do it at ease. By doing so I would not like to entertain virus

to swarm the laptop. Many many thanks in advance.

PC RAMABADRAN

Re: RECORDING OF CARNATIC MUSIC AND STOTHRAS

Dear Sir,
    You can try this video.
    Also, I hope that you are having wifi with bradband internet connrections, which you can use round the clock
    without any restriction?!
    If so, why should you download the videos, if you like a video or music in youtube you can book mark it for later use. Or, just you save the url which will be found at the address box or you can get it by click share.

You can save the url in a note pad with a description for later use. Later copy the url , go to youtube and paste it in the address bar, the same video will be opened again.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X