Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed from Members

Dear Members,

I am just asking for a help for one of my friends. His Aunt aged 65years A widower is having a mentally retard girl child of 36 years old. She was normal at birth but got this problem when she was 14 years old. Of late she has become very violent and last year she had pushed her mother down and this had caused a fracture in mothers right leg. She had to undergo a surgery. The same thing she had repeated this month and the mother had got a fracture on the left leg. she has again undergone another operation recently.

Now that the mother had undergone operation on her both the legs and is older she feels she will not be in a position to take care of her.

Hence I request the member to give me address of any homes where such patients are taken care. Though someone had referred some place in Ennore but the mother is not interested as this home is run by some Christian mission.

Hence, if any of our members know any such homes kindly give the details so that I can pass it on to my friend.

Thanks in Advance.

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
    RADHE KRISHNA
Working...
X