Pancha Samskaram for sywavam acharyas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pancha Samskaram for sywavam acharyas

firstly plz ignore this message if it is wrong. i have no intentions to due injustice to anyone.

Dear NVS Swami and others.

As per my family, we are sywavam acharyas and i have completed pancha samskaram process by my elder brother after the 13 days function of our father death in 2008.
    as per my mother and relatives, we are also followers of Sri Ahobilam Mattam. my questions is also follows.

1. is it a paradox that we being sywavam acharya and also followers of Sri Ahobila mattam ?
    2. HH Srimathe Srivan Sathakopa Sri Ranganatha Yathindra Mahadesikan is coming to Pune next month and i have a wish of getting pancha samskaram redone for me and my wife. can we do that again ?
    3. During the pancha samskaram process in 2008, i got Gayatri mantra upadesam and presently (last few months) i am following it on daily basis. i also want a Mantra upadesam from our Ahobilam Swami. can request him to give me that upadesam? i heard that only updadesam process is not requested but given.

kind regards
    apologies for any mistakes of my part. i am yushaka adyayee and a duffer to the core.

Re: Pancha Samskaram for sywavam acharyas

Sri:
    Dear Mr.Sridhar(?)
    Nothing wrong in your question and which are to be discussed here.

There is no controversy in this process.
    Just you request HH Azhagiyasingar for ShamAshrayaNam which includes all upadesams.

Gayathri upadesam is entirely different from this, which is not required again.

regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

thank you swami for the reply . so you are saying i can do ShamAshrayaNam again ?.

can you plz reply the first question . what is the relation between of being sywavam acharya and also followers of Sri Ahobila mattam

kind regards

Comment

Sri:
        Click the below links to Read the details you required:

http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/3194-

http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/4199-

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
          Sri:
          Click the below links to Read the details you required:
          thanks for the reply. unfortunately i do know tamilz

Comment

Working...
          X