• Show
Clear All

• A new file has been added : Subhashitam-002

Downloads: A new file has been added by bmbcAdmin:

Subhashitam-002

Sri:
    Dear Members,
    I have created an easy way to know the latest file uploaded
    by creating a thread in the Announcement Forum.
    By seeing the description you can download the file from there itself.
    Also, all registered member can upload any file and that will be automatically informed in the announcement forum with a new thread.

I have uploaded a sample pdf file called "Subhashita 2" for this purpose.
    regs,
    nvs

Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 09-11-13, 23:40.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Subhashitam-002 has been updated!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: A new file has been added : Subhashitam-002

Dear Admin,
      I found that you have given a good way to upload and download files.
      But, I wonder why members are not using this facility.
      I downloaded the "Subhashitam 2" pdf
      I try to read and understand that and let you know my experience later.
      This is to appreciate your effort to give us such useful utilities.
      Thank you so much.
      Vaasan

Comment

Originally posted by vaasan View Post
        Dear Admin,
        I found that you have given a good way to upload and download files.
        But, I wonder why members are not using this facility.
        I downloaded the "Subhashitam 2" pdf

Vaasan
        Dear Mr.Vasan, I tried to download the same but i got the reply as you have exceeded the limit of download of a day it is not only one day but several times it happened even though i did not download a single item. you please explain me how to down load the same if you could. Tks

Comment

Sri:
          Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
          vaasan is also a member, so, I have to answer this question.
          I try to increase the download limit for you.
          Admin

Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
            Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
            Due to your continued activity towards improving forum knowledge and
            interest towards the development of the forum,
            We are very glad to inform you,
            that you have been promoted as a "Moderator" of this www.brahminsnet.com forum.
            We expect more and more contributions from you to this forum.
            Admin

Dr.NVS

Comment

Mr.Soundararajan,
              It is a really high valued promotion as a "Moderator" in a forum and this could not be dreampt even by a long standing member unless and otherwise he is recognised by the administrator. I am really happy that my friend got this Promotion within a very short time and this goes to prove that you deserve this TITLE. Hearty congratulations for this achivement. I wish you many more feathers like this on your cap.

With warm regards,
              P.S.Narasimhan.

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
                Sri:
                Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
                vaasan is also a member, so, I have to answer this question.
                I try to increase the download limit for you.
                Admin
                Dear Sir,
                Now i understand the meaning of that message. I just thought the text of the message was due to some other problem like "do u want to leave this page" when we press quick reply button.My sincere thanks for the spontaneous reply as well as for the offer to consider raising the download limit

Comment

Sri:
                  Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
                  Due to your continued activity towards improving forum knowledge and
                  interest towards the development of the forum,
                  We are very glad to inform you,
                  that you have been promoted as a "Moderator" of this www.brahminsnet.com forum.
                  We expect more and more contributions from you to this forum.
                  Admin
                  Dear Sir,
                  I don't know what to reply. I have few questions in my mind
                  1.Am i fit to the position offered to me?.
                  2. what are all the duties and responsibilities of the post offered?, and some guidance requested as to
                  3.How best i could fit into it
                  .Sir I am not well versed in any field we have great people like Sri Padmanabhan, Sri Brahmanyam, Sri Narasimhan Sri Varadharajan and Sri Sridhar all jack of all trades (Jambavans)(I know Sri Gopalan sir is already a moderator of our forum that's why i have not mentione his name)
                  இதையெல்லாம் இங்கு கேட்பத்ற்குக் காரணம் வெறும் அலங்கார பொம்மையாக இருந்துவிடக்கூடாதே என்பதற்காகத்தான், தவறாக எண்ணவேண்டாம்
                  Last edited by soundararajan50; 16-03-14, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
                    Mr.Soundararajan,
                    It is a really high valued promotion as a "Moderator" in a forum and this could not be dreampt even by a long standing member unless and otherwise he is recognised by the administrator. I am really happy that my friend got this Promotion within a very short time and this goes to prove that you deserve this TITLE. Hearty congratulations for this achivement. I wish you many more feathers like this on your cap.

With warm regards,
                    P.S.Narasimhan.
                    Dear Sir,
                    Let me take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks. தங்களது இந்த உளமார்ந்த பாராட்டுகளும் தங்கள்து மகிழ்ச்சியைத் தெரிவித்துள்ள விதமும் (Through Words and Smileys) என்னைமெய்சிலிர்க்க வைக்கிறது.அதேசமயம் இதற்கு தகுதியானவனாக இருக்கவேண்டுமே என்ற கவலையும் எழுகிறது. ந்ன்றி

Comment

Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
                      You are our new Moderator and I would like to place before you to let me know the reason after you discuss this matter with the administrator, why the words "if you like this click on the thumb' are conspicuously missing only in my post No7.above. Does it mean that nobody should like this post showing either thumbs up or down. Since you are new i would like give this opportunity to you to know what is what. Regards,
                      P.S.Narasimhan.

By editing this post i find the words are again missing.

Comment

Dear sriman Narasimhan swamin,
                        Like button will not be displayed for the author
                        because the author himself can not like or dislike his post.
                        Now I clicked the like button of your post, so you will receive a notification about that.
                        Go to that page you find all likes given for all your previous posts.
                        regs,
                        nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by soundararajan50 View Post
                          Dear Sir,
                          I don't know what to reply. I have few questions in my mind
                          1.Am i fit to the position offered to me?.
                          2. what are all the duties and responsibilities of the post offered?, and some guidance requested as to
                          3.How best i could fit into it
                          .Sir I am not well versed in any field we have great people like Sri Padmanabhan, Sri Brahmanyam, Sri Narasimhan Sri Varadharajan and Sri Sridhar all jack of all trades (Jambavans)(I know Sri Gopalan sir is already a moderator of our forum that's why i have not mentione his name)
                          இதையெல்லாம் இங்கு கேட்பத்ற்குக் காரணம் வெறும் அலங்கார பொம்மையாக இருந்துவிடக்கூடாதே என்பதற்காகத்தான், தவறாக எண்ணவேண்டாம்
                          ஶ்ரீ:
                          நன்கு கேட்டீர்கள்!
                          அடியேனைப் பொறுத்தவரை தாம்பத்யம் தவிர எல்லாமே, எங்குமே, எப்போதுமே வெளிப்படைதான்.
                          அதனால்தான் பெர்சனல் மெஸேஜ்ஐ விரும்புவதில்லை.
                          நிற்க.
                          மாடரேட்டர் என்பது ஒன்றும் அவ்வளவு பெரிய விஷயமல்ல
                          அதை யாருக்கு வேண்டுமானாலும் கொடுக்கலாம். ஆனால் தொடர்ச்சியான வருகைப்பதிவேடு
                          மிக முக்கியம்.
                          இரண்டாவதாக அடுத்தவர் கருத்துக்கு நிறைய மதிப்பளிக்கவேண்டும்.
                          வருகை தரும் உறுப்பினர்களை ஊக்கப்படுத்தவேண்டும்.
                          முடிந்தவரை அனைவருக்கும் முடிந்த அளவில் உதவிசெய்யவேண்டும்.
                          நாம் கற்றுக்கொண்டதை அடுத்தவருக்குக் கற்றுக்கொடுக்கவேண்டும்.
                          எல்லா உறுப்பினர்களையும் சமமாக நடத்தவேண்டும்.
                          நமக்கென்று ஒரு அபிப்ராயம் இருந்தாலும் ஐயர், ஐயங்கார், த்வைதம், அத்வைதம், விசிஷ்டாத்வைதம் என ப்ராஹ்மண சமூகத்திற்குள் உள்ள சித்த வேறுபாடுகளை திணிக்க முற்படக்கூடாது.
                          வெளியிடும் தகவல்கள் அனைத்து ப்ராஹ்மண சமூகத்திற்கும் உபயோகமானதாக இருக்கவேண்டும்.
                          அந்தத் தகவல்கள் மற்ற இனத்தவருக்கும் உபயோகமானதாக பொருந்தும்படியாக இருக்கலாம்
                          ஆனால் மற்ற இனத்தவருக்கு மட்டுமே பொருந்தக்கூடிய, ப்ராஹ்மணர்களுக்குப் பொருந்தாத
                          எந்தத் தகவலையும் இந்த போரத்தில் வெளியிடக்கூடாது.
                          நாம் எந்த சமூகத்தையும் வெறுக்கவில்லை, ஆனால் இந்த போரத்தின் வாயிலாக
                          நம் சமூகத்தைச் சேர்ந்தவருக்கு உதவ நினைக்கிறோம், அவ்வளவே.
                          அதுபோல், இந்து மதம் தவிர, வேற்று மதம் சம்பந்தமான தகவல்கள், ப்ரச்சினை இல்லாதவையாக
                          இருந்தாலும் அறவே வெளியிடக்கூடாது.
                          மேலும், தாங்கள் ஆற்றவேண்டிய பணி அவ்வப்போது தங்களுக்குத் தெரிவிக்கப்படும்.
                          நாளடைவில் தாங்கள் அதற்கு முழுமையாகத் தயராகிவிடுவீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை
                          அடியேனுக்கு உள்ளது.
                          மிக முக்கிய குறிப்பு:- எந்த போஸ்டும் இங்கே கௌரவ போஸ்ட்தான் என்பதை அறியவும்.
                          தாஸன்,
                          என்.வி.எஸ்

Dr.NVS

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:

தாங்கள் ஆற்றவேண்டிய பணி அவ்வப்போது தங்களுக்குத் தெரிவிக்கப்படும்.
                            நாளடைவில் தாங்கள் அதற்கு முழுமையாகத் தயராகிவிடுவீர்கள் என்ற நம்பிக்கை
                            அடியேனுக்கு உள்ளது.
                            மிக முக்கிய குறிப்பு:- எந்த போஸ்டும் இங்கே கௌரவ போஸ்ட்தான் என்பதை அறியவும்.
                            தாஸன்,
                            என்.வி.எஸ்
                            தங்கள் விரைவான,தெளிவான பதிலுக்கு மிக்க ந்ன்றி. தங்கள் நம்பிக்கை நிலைத்திருக்க உதவ நம்பெருமாள் நாராயணனைப் பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
                              Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
                              You are our new Moderator and I would like to place before you to let me know the reason after you discuss this matter with the administrator, why the words "if you like this click on the thumb' are conspicuously missing only in my post No7.above. Does it mean that nobody should like this post showing either thumbs up or down. Since you are new i would like give this opportunity to you to know what is what. Regards,
                              P.S.Narasimhan.

By editing this post i find the words are again missing.
                              Let me suggest the reason as answer to your question to that
                              extent what i under stood sofar this is purely my opinion but
                              however i shall clarify with our bmbc too.

With regard to post no 1 & 2 by our bmbc these messages meant
                              for all. Post no 3 by sri vaasan eventhough directed to our
                              bmbc his concern about the menmbers of our forum not shown
                              interest in using the utility provided,attracts answer from
                              any member.

Post no 4 can be ignored since the reason well explained in
                              post no 5. Post nos 5,6&7 are directed to one person and replied
                              hence the thumb sign for the posts 5,6&7 might have been
                              removed

Please refer post no 12 a short and sweet reply from our bmbc
                              to your doubt. Thank you Sir

Comment

Working...
                              X