Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Jobs in Malaysia

Sri

To all Indian....recently the Malaysia goverment has increase the working sector where by you can work as a (newspaperman,car washing,fast food restaurant.maid,garderner and many more)please liase with your agent over there...

adiyen

dasan

Re: General Jobs in Malaysia

namaskaram

can you provide me more details regarding the job opportunity.

awaiting for the response

rgds
    sri hari rama krishnan

Comment

Sri

Swami,
      I am not very sure what detail you are requesting.....
      basically there are 2 types of sector....one professional and non professional.
      The none professional jobs do not require and qualification you can just fit into any type of jobs such as:
      Newspaper man..(you may need a license you may change it to international license)
      Kitchen Helper ...(you will do all kind of jobs in the restaurant)
      Fast food (you will work in A&W,KFC,Pizza Hut,Mac Donalds etc)
      Car washing ( you need to was cars)
      Croupier (You will work as a gardener in all sector's PRIVATE SECTOR such as Condominium,Corporate buildings ...)
      Barber ( I use to cut my hair in a saloon but the owner is Malaysian but the barbers are mostly from india...for your info a hair cut in malaysia we pay RS 100/=)
      there are many more but even though you come in as a non - professional you can still be earning well if you have the experience.
      Perhaps you may want to let me know what specific job you are interested and I may help to find a solution.But even though if you come to Malaysia and you have difficulty finding jobs ...NO PROBLEM...I can just still help you to work with my in laws who own few contracts.
      BUT PLS BE REMINDED THIS IS A NON PROFESSIONAL JOBS...
      But there thousands of professional working here and earning well in the IT sector...
      So I hope I have answered your question.

adiyen

dasan

Comment

Mama,

namaskaram.

thanks for the response. me will update my interest to you at the earliest.

Offer prayer to me on VAIKUNDA EKADASI.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.

SRI HARI

Comment

Sri

No problem swami....

take care

adiyen

dasan

Comment

Working...