Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telecast of Rukmini Kalayanam in Jaya Plus TV on 8th September and 9th September 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecast of Rukmini Kalayanam in Jaya Plus TV on 8th September and 9th September 2011

Respected Tambaram Asthika Sabha members and devotees.

I am happy to forward the following message received from Jaya Plus T.V. The coverage is about Ashtpathy Bhajan and Rukmini Kalyana Vaibhavam conducted by Udayalur sri Kalyana Rama Bhagavathar and troupe on 20th and 21st August 2011 on behalf of Tambaram asthika Sabha, East Tambaram, Chennai-600059. All are requested to view the programmes on both days, the duration of which is about 30 minutes each day.

This telecast can also be viewed world over through the link:yupp.com (in jaya plus site)-time 5.30 A.M. IST

Thanking you,
    T.Ramanujam,
    Secretary/Treasurer,

Tambaram Asthika Sabha,
    Tambaram East,
    Chennai-600059
    Phone:044-22393104/43574125

Sent: Monday, 5 September 2011 9:22 PM
    Subject: telecast of Rukmini Kalayanam

Dear Ramanujam swamy,
    I am very happy to inform you that our RUKMINI KALAYANA VAIBHAVAM will be Telecast in our JAYA PLUS TV on 9th Friday & 10th Saturday at 5.30 AM. So, I request you to kindly inform all sabha members and devotees to view the same. Also the above programme may be viewed in Live through yupp.com . (in Jaya plus site)
    With kind regards.

Adiyen dhasan

SREEDARAN>R
    Jaya plus

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS
Working...
X