Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oonaptheekam date

dear sir,
    kindly give us the dates for oonaptheekam and varshashradham of my late father.
    he attained the lord on 27 april 2013, Saturday, 12 noon, dvithiyay thithi.

Re: oonaptheekam date

Sri:
    The date you have given is : 27-4-2013
    General Conditions : If possible avoid eldest kartha's jenma star, then Tuesday - Saturday - Friday (in this order)
    Oona aapthikam : 02-04-2014
    We have given 341st day, it can be performed on any one day from 341st to 355th day.

The Apthikam is falling on 16th April. So, you can even fix it on 13th April Sunday Also if the kartha's Janma Star is not 'Uthram'.
    regs,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

thank you very much. the kartas jenma nakshatram is hastham.

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
        Sri:
        The date you have given is : 27-4-2013
        General Conditions : If possible avoid eldest kartha's jenma star, then Tuesday - Saturday - Friday (in this order)
        Oona aapthikam : 02-04-2014
        We have given 341st day, it can be performed on any one day from 341st to 355th day.

The Apthikam is falling on 16th April. So, you can even fix it on 13th April Sunday Also if the kartha's Janma Star is not 'Uthram'.
        regs,
        nvs
        Swamin,
        I have a question. May be due to lack of knowledge. You have stated that the Apthikam falls on 16 April,and can even fix it on 13 th April? How? can the date be shifted like this? Is it because of Sunday? Since I have only rudimentary knowledge I want to clear my doubt. Hope you will clear my doubt.
        varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
          Dear Swamin,
          I had given the date for Oona Apthikam and not for Apthikam.
          Also, I have not suggested to shift the Apthikam to 13th April
          I suggested to fix the Oona Apthikam on 13th April Sunday.
          regs,
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you Sir . I erred in understanding since there was a line separating the two sentences and I hastily assumed that the suggestion was for Apthigam.
            Thanks for clarifying.
            varadarajan

Comment

Working...
            X