Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem in uploading images

sree,

I wanted to upload a Pongal greetings and when i clicked uploading i was told by a message appeared that I have no permission to upload and i have no previlege to upload etc., What does it mean. Does it mean that no member could upload a photo,file or vedio etc.,Kindly not only clarify but also how to upload a file,vedio or photo etc.,

Dear Srman Narasimhan Swamin,
    Here I have inserted an image using img bbcode, please edit your post and look at the code how it is used to insert an image.
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 14-01-14, 20:10.

Re: uploading

Sri:
    I an really sorry, I am unable to attend any admin task due to I ternet problem.
    I suggest you try log out and log in again before trying to upload a new image.
    Otherwise if you have the URL of the image, use bbcode [img] URL ....
    The same [img] bbcode after the URL but with a / like [/img should be used to close the bbcode. Do not forget to add a close bracket at the end.
    If I use the exact bbcode u could not see it.
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Please bear with me.
    Regs
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: problem in uploading images

sree,
      Thank you for your prompt reply. Actually I do not know anything about all these downloads and uploads. Anyway I will try to learn about all these things from my granddaughter a BE.and then try to upload. Till then please bear with me. with regards
      Narasimhan.

Comment

Working...
      X