information

Information

பெருமை யாருக்கு ?

गौरवम् प्राप्यते दानात् न तु वित्तस्य रक्षणात् |
    स्थिति: उच्चै: पयोदानां पयोधीनां अध:स्थिति: ||

दानात् கொடுப்பதாலேயே

गौरवम् பெருமை
    प्राप्यते கிடைக்கிறது
    न तु वित्तस्य रक्षणात् பொருளைக் காப்பதால் அல்ல !
    पयोदानां நீரை வழங்குகிற மேகத்திற்கு

स्थिति: उच्चै: வானத்தில் மேலே நிலை !

पयोधीनां நீரை வீணாக வைத்திருக்கும் கடலுக்கு

अध:स्थिति: பூமிக்கு கீழே நிலை !

- சுபாஷித ரத்ன பாண்டாகாரம்

நன்றி : ஸ்ரீ ரங்க நாத பாதுகா - விஜய - தை

V.Sridhar

Re: பெருமை யாருக்கு ?

கெளரவம் ப்ராப்யதே தானாத் ந து வித்தஸ்ய ரக்ஷணாத்
    ஸ்திதி: உச்சை: பயோதானாம் பயோதீனாம் அத: ஸ்திதி:
    Last edited by sridharv1946; 22-01-14, 08:25.

Comment

Originally posted by sridharv1946 View Post
      information

Information

பெருமை யாருக்கு ?

गौरवम् प्राप्यते दानात् न तु वित्तस्य रक्षणात् |
      स्थिति: उच्चै: पयोदानां पयोधीनां अध:स्थिति: ||
      Sri:
      Dear Sriman Sridhar Swamin,
      It is very pleasure to found that you have used the bbcode properly
      and also pleasure to found a wonderful Sanskrit Niti sloka in the sanskrit subject after a long time.
      I request you, Please continue to post such slokas here and also use bbcodes as much as you can.
      thanks,
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected Sree NVS swamin,
        Could you kindly explain how BB code is to be used when formatting a text, as i do not understand head or tail of details you have furnished under this BBcode. Where and how this BBcode was used by Mr.Sreedhar swamin in post No 1 above and the same was used properly by him. I would very much like to know about this BBcode and its usage in all my future postings.
        Unless I know about this BBcode usage, I may not be able to do it. Could you please explain about this BBcode usage step by step ofcourse if you do not mind this trouble I am giving now to you. I am really interested in this matter and I am sure you will definitely teach me about this.
        With warm regards,
        P.S.Narasimhan

information

Information

பெருமை யாருக்கு ?

Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 22-01-14, 16:48.

Comment

Sri:
          Respected Sriman Narasimhachar swamin,
          Now in the above your reply post I have again inserted the title with the [inf] bbcode
          information

Information

பெருமை யாருக்கு ?

You can edit your post using the Edit Post menu at every messages bottom strip.
          And you can see the usage of [inf] bbcode.

Web definitions
          • BBCode or Bulletin Board Code is a lightweight markup language used to format posts in many message boards. ...
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBcode
          • Use the above link to know more about bbcodes.
          • Use this link to find the list of bbcodes and its usage in our website:

http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode
          regs,
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected sree NVS swamin,
            I am sure, i must be a dull person not to understand anything being taught to me. Still i do not understand how you were able form the title in that way and then CPed it in the post. Ofcourse copy and paste i know. But how "" INFORMATION பெருமை யாருக்கு"" in the yellow colour box was obtained or formed. Kindly let me know step by step how this was formed. Please excuse me for a lot of inconvenience being caused to you in this regard. How Sree Sreedhar swamin was able to bring the sanskrit words in the text since they cannot be copied from the book straightaway and pasted. This also is not known to me. Again i have no other go except to request you to teach me. If you think it is not possible to teach a dull person like me then you may leave the matter where it stands now.
            with warm regards,
            P.S.Narasimhan

Comment

Sri:
              Dear Sriman P.S.N Swamin,
              There is no secret in this. Or nothing to learn.
              Just you have to use the required bbcode from the list,
              all the formation work will be done automatically in the background.

Have you ever visited the pages link what I had given in my previous post?

Also, I have posted the new thread to discuss more about bbcodes with all possible details and explanations.
              Please go to that thread : http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/6641
              dasan,
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Very nice Sir Thank you after a very long time I could able to read a sanskrit slokam wothout any problem but understanding the meaning only still a marathon task for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
                  Sri:
                  Dear Sriman P.S.N Swamin,
                  There is no secret in this. Or nothing to learn.
                  Just you have to use the required bbcode from the list,
                  all the formation work will be done automatically in the background.

Have you ever visited the pages link what I had given in my previous post?

Also, I have posted the new thread to discuss more about bbcodes with all possible details and explanations.
                  Please go to that thread : http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php/6641
                  dasan,
                  nvs
                  Dear swamin,
                  I do not know why i am always misunderstood by you. Even at this age I am very eager to learn more about computer science. Nowhere I have mentioned anything like 'secret' etc.,.in my last post. Still i am not able to learn anything from your detailed reply. Now i am going to see all your replies and visit all the links you had given previously and also the last one. After trying all these i will revert back... Adiyaen Narasimhan.

Comment

Dear PSN Swamin after finding out the way as to how to use the bb code let me also know the same. Thanks in advance.

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
                      ஶ்ரீமான்கள் நரசிம்மாச்சார் மற்றும் சௌந்திரராஜன் ஸ்வாமின்,
                      தயவுசெய்து தவறாக எண்ணாமல்,
                      இதுவரை பிபிகோட் குறித்து அடியேன் வெளியிட்ட விபரங்களைக் கொண்டு தாங்கள் என்ன முயற்சி செய்தீர்கள், எங்கே தவறு ஏற்பட்டது என்று தெரிவித்தால் மேலும் விளக்க உதவியாக இருக்கும்.
                      பிபிகோட் என்பது ஒரு மார்க்கப் லாங்க்வேஜ் என்று சொல்வார்கள்.

அதாவது நாம் டைப் செய்யும் வாசகங்களை போல்டாக, இட்டலைஸ்டாக, அண்டர்லைன் செய்து,
                      மிகப்பெரிய எழுத்தாக்க, எழுத்துக்கோ அல்லது பின்புலத்திற்கோ தேவையான வண்ணங்களை தோன்றச்செய்ய என்பனபோன்ற பல்வேறுபட்ட கட்டளைகளை ப்ரவுசர் புரிந்துகொள்ளும் வகையில்
                      செய்யும் குறியீடுகள் பல வகைகள் உள்ளன.
                      அவற்றில் வெப் டிசைனிங் செய்பவர்கள் உபயோகிப்பது html என்னும் கோடிங் ஆகும்.

இதுபோன்ற forumகளில் htmlடஐ உபயோகிக்க இயலாது. ஆயினும் நம்மைப்போன்ற பயனர்கள் தமது உள்ளீடுகளை வண்ணத்திலோ, போல்டு போன்ற மெருகேற்றி வெளியிட விரும்புவர். அவர்களுக்கு சுலபமாக உள்ளீடு செய்ய இத்தகைய bbcodeகள் பயன்படுத்தும் வசதியை போரம் சாப்ட்வேர் வழங்குவதே, போரத்தின் சிறப்பு.
                      பேஸ்புக் போன்ற இணைய தளங்களில் எவரும் உள்ளீடு செய்யும் தகவல்கள் யாவும் ஒரே நிறத்தில், ஒரே அளவில், ஒரே மாதிரியே அமைந்திருக்கக்காரணம் இதுபோன்ற வசதியின்மையே!

தயவுசெய்து தாங்கள் உள்ளீடு செய்யும் இந்தப் பகுதியின் மேல் விளிம்பைப் பாருங்கள் அங்கே பல சிறு சிறு பட்டன்கள் உள்ளன. Quick Reply Mode ல்கூட ஒரு வரியில் முக்கியமான பட்டன்கள் மட்டும் இருக்கும்.
                      அவற்றில் முதல் பட்டன் A/A என்று உள்ளதல்லவா அதை க்ளிக் செய்து சில விநாடிகள் விட்டு பின்னர்,
                      B என்ற பட்டனை அழுத்திப்பாருங்கள், உங்கள் வாசகங்கள் போல்ட் ஆக மாறுவதற்குத் தேவையான [B] ..[B] என்கிற bbcode அங்கே வந்திருக்கும்.
                      முதல் B க்கும் 2வது Bக்கும் இடையில் தாங்கள் உள்ளிடும் வாசகங்கள் போல்டாக அமையும்.

A/A அழுத்தப்படாமல் இருக்கும் நிலைக்கு : wysiwyg mode என்று பெயர்.
                      அதன் விளக்கம் என்னவெனில்: What You See Is What You Get.
                      A/A பட்டன் அழுத்தப்பட்டிருந்தால் Switch Editor to Source Mode என்று பெயர்.

இன்னமும் சில குறைந்த உறுப்பினர்களைக்கொண்ட ப்ராமின் போரம்கள் பழைய சோர்ஸ் மோடில் டைப்செய்யும்படியாகவே இருக்கின்றன.
                      அடியேன், பெரு முயற்சிசெய்து இவற்றைக் கற்றக்கொண்டு, நமது போரத்தை இவ்வித நடைமுறைக்குக் கொண்டுவந்துள்ளேன். அதனால்தான் எப்படியாவது உறுப்பினர்களை அவற்றை உபயோகிக்கச் செய்யவேண்டும் என்று ஆசைப்படுகிறேன்.

தற்போது இதனை சோதனை செய்ய, முன்பு A/A என்கிற முதல் பட்டனை மீண்டும் க்ளிக்செய்து பழைய WYSIWYG நிலைக்குக் கொண்டு வந்துவிட்டு, தற்போது, B என்கிற பட்டனை க்ளிக்செய்து ஒன்றிரண்டு வார்த்தைகளை டைப் செய்துவிட்டு, மீண்டும் Source Modeநக்கு A/A என்கிற முதல் பட்டனை அழுத்திப்பார்த்தீர்களானால், தாங்கள் டைப் செய்த வார்த்தைகள் B மற்றும் /B என்னும் போல்டுக்கு உறிய bbcode க்கு இடையில் அமைந்திருப்பதைப் பார்க்கலாம்.

இப்படியாகத்தானே, B, I, U, Font, Size, A ஆகிய பட்டன்களையும் ஒவ்வொன்றாக பயன்படுத்தி சோதித்துப்பார்த்து நன்கு அறிந்துகொண்டு உபயோகிக்கத் தொடங்கவும்.
                      அதுபோலவே மேலுள்ள வரிசையில் smiley, link, remove link, insert image, insert video, insert quoteந ஆகியவற்றுக்கான பட்டன்களையும் பயன்படுத்தி source mode ல் அவற்றுக்கான bbcode களையும் அறிந்துகொண்டு நன்கு பயன்படுத்தத் தொடங்கவும்.

உண்மையிலேயே அனைவரும் அறிந்துகொண்டு பயன்படுத்தவேண்டும் என்ற பேரவா
                      காரணமாகவே அடிக்கடி பிபிகோட் பற்றி எழுதுகிறேன், தாங்கள் புரிந்துகொள்ளும் வகையில் அடியேனுக்கு விளக்கத் தெரியாமைக்கு வருந்துகிறேன்.
                      மேலும் சந்தேஹம் இருந்தால் தயங்காமல் எழுதவும்,
                      வேறு விதத்தில் விளக்க முயற்சிசெய்கிறேன்.
                      நன்றி,
                      என்.வி.எஸ்

Dr.NVS

Comment

ஸ்வாமின் அடியேனை தாங்கள் அவசியம் க்ஷமிக்கவேண்டும். என்னால் எதையுமே புரிந்து கொள்ளமுடியவில்லை. பிராக்கெட் போட்டு அதனுள்ளே டய்ப் செய்யவேண்டுமா என்ன? தயவு செய்து ஒரு சேம்பில் போட்டு காட்டினால் புரிந்துகொள்ளமுடியும் என்று நினைக்கிறேன். தங்களுக்கு சிரமம் கொடுப்பதற்க்கு மன்னிக்கவும்.

Comment

Sri:
                          Yes swamin, you are correct.
                          You have not replied to my question, have read my previous (two days before) post about it?
                          I had given an attachment with 16 BBcode examples, did you downloaded it and tried to use it?!
                          See below given examples.
                          The Problem is, if I give the correct code as example, forum will consider it as the code to execute and it will disappear
                          and the product only will be shown.
                          So, I here under giving only one side (starting) codes only, you have to manually add the end code
                          [/img] for img tag
                          [/imgl] for imgl tag
                          [/pdf] for pdf tag
                          [/yvid] for you tube url
                          [/mp3] for mp3 tag
                          I also given some sample urls also to use with this bbcodes or tags.
                          For example, just copy the below full line, and paste in your reply post and add the [/img] tag only at the end.
                          [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24348664/images/forum/default_avatar1.jpg

Warning:- Do not forget to type few words in your reply post before using the above line,
                          because the words within bbcode tags will not be counted as words.

Understand your Editor buttons :

Sample Url for [img] tag & [imgl] tag: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24348664/images/forum/default_avatar1.jpg

Hint:- If [imgl] tag is used the image will be aligne in left side and the contents will be filled arount the image to its right and continues to its bottom if the content is longer than the image.

Sample Url for [mp3] tag:
                          https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24348664/audio/Saranaagati%20Gadhyam.mp3

Sample Url for [pdf] tag:
                          https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24348664/pdf/chart_13_degrees.pdf

Sample Url for [yvid] Youtube Video.
                          fUAx88acip8
                          Hint:- this bbcode is designed as to input only the 11 charecters after = from the youtube url
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUAx88acip8
                          warning

Warning

All tags should be ended with the [/end] tag which means adding a slash in the bracket before the code as shown.

regs,
                          nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Mr.Soundararajan,
                            I just went up by one step in BBcode and am sure ,i will succeed in my attempt. Then I will surely tell you about this step by step. With regards. Sree NVS swamin is really struggling to teach us about BBcode but we are not able to understand. That is the problem with us. Try and try again you will succeed atlast...Narasimhan
                            Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 26-01-14, 11:37.

Comment

Working...
                            X