• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prompt while Quick reply

Sri:
    Dear Members,

warning

Warning

Browser Started showing annoying prompt - recently!
    If you do see this prompt when you post a Quick Reply,

please select "Leave This Page".

This WILL submit your post. If you choose "Stay On Page", this is where the double posts come from.

This problem does not seem to exist in the "Go Advanced" or in the creating of a new thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Prompt while Quick reply

Thank you sir. I was quite often annoyed with this prompt and even wanted to complain to you about this. Anyhow the matter is very clear now.
    Another one is now absent. Previously when we click preview, create new thread etc., a circle was seen rotating. Now it is not to be seen and gives a lot of anxiety if our text will be posted or not.

Comment

Re: Prompt while Quick reply

Swamin to be frank when i did try to reply some posts This prompt has appeared thereby i could not reply and i had no idea as to how to bring this problem to your notice. How ever you yourself had identified and guided to come out of this problem.Thank you very much Sir

Comment

Working...
      X