Panchangam for January - 2012 - Tamil for Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panchangam for January - 2012 - Tamil for Chennai

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Panchangam for January - 2012 - Tamil for Chennai

Swamin

In the tamil panchangam for January 2012 there is no mention about Bhogi and Pongal. Kindly confirm the timings for Ponga Paanai.

I do not know why the panchangam does not specify the Hindu festivals performed in southern part of India.

PC RAMABADRAN

Comment

Swamin

I shall be grateful if you can kindly enlighten on KRISHNA YAJURVEDAM, PANCHARATRA AGAMAM and VAIKHANASA AGAMAM. With your robust knowledge and mastery , you will certainly be able to comply with my request. Generally it is understood that one has to learn these three subjects
      both therory and practice if one aspires to become a temple priest. Many thanks.

PC RAMABADRAN

Comment

Originally posted by pc ramabadran View Post
        Swamin

In the tamil panchangam for January 2012 there is no mention about Bhogi and Pongal. Kindly confirm the timings for Ponga Paanai.

I do not know why the panchangam does not specify the Hindu festivals performed in southern part of India.

PC RAMABADRAN
        Dear Swamin,
        It has been clearly mentioned in our "Sri Paranthaman Panchangam - 2011-2012" for Pongal Paanai in page:14
        Good time for Pongal Paanai is suggest as : 8.00 am to 9.00 am.
        regs,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X