Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Narasimha Panchamrutam by Lord Rama (with meaning,mp3,pdf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narasimha Panchamrutam by Lord Rama (with meaning,mp3,pdf)

ahobalam narasimham gatva ramah pratapavan
    namaskutya sri nrisimham astaushit kamala patim

The glorious Rama once visited Ahobala where He saw the Deity of Lord Nrisimha. He offered His obeisances to Lord Kamalapati (husband of the Goddess of Fortune) and prayed as follows.

1. Govinda keshava janardana vasudeva
    vishvesha-vishva madhusudana vishvarupa
    shri padmanabha purushottama pushkaraksha
    narayanachyuta nrisimho namo namaste

O Govinda, Keshava, Janardana, Vasudeva, Vishvesha (the controller of the universe), Vishva, Madhusudana, Vishvarupa, Sri Padmanabha, Purushottama, Pushkaraksha, Narayana, Achyuta. O Lord Narasimha I offer my respectful obeisances unto You again and again.

2. Devah samastah khalu gopi mukhyaha
    gandharva vidyadhara kinnarash cha
    yat pada-mulam satatam namanti
    tam narasimham sharanam gato shmi

I have taken shelter of Lord Nrisimha unto whose lotus feet demigods, prominent yogis, gandharvas, vidyadharas and kinnaras are constantly offering their obeisances.

3. Vedan samastan khalu shastragarbhan
    vidyam balam kirtimatim cha lakshmim
    yasya prasadat purusha labhante
    tam narasimham sharanam gato shmi

I have taken shelter of Lord Nrisimha by whose mercy people receive all the Vedas, the essence of all scriptures, knowledge, strength, reputation and wealth.

4. Brahma shivas tvam purushottamash cha
    narayano ‘shau marutam patish cha
    chandrarka vayvagni marud-ganash cha
    tvam eva tam tvam shatatam nato’shmi

You are Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva and the best person Lord Narayana. You are the master of the Marutas and You are the sun, the moon, air and the fire as well as the Marut-ganas. I offer my obeisances unto You.

5. Snapne’pi nitya jagatam ashesam
    srashta cha hanta vibhura prabheyaha
    trata tvam eka strividho vibinnaha
    tam tvam nrisimham satatam nato’smi

I offer my obeisances unto Lord Nrisimha who is the creator, the maintainer and the destroyer of the entire universe. Although You perform all of these three acts simultaneously, You are completely beyond these activities. You are the all-pervading, unlimited supreme spirit.

Iti stutva raghushreshthaha
    pujayamasa tam harim
    pushpa vrishtih papatashu
    tasya devasya murdhani

Praying this way, the best of the Raghus, Lord Ramacandra worshipped Lord Hari. At that time the demigods showered a rain of flowers on the head of Lord Nrisimhadeva.

Raghavena kutam stotram
    panchamrita manuktamam
    pathanti ye dvijavaraha
    tesham svargastu shashvataha

This is the best of prayers, called pancamrita or five nectars compiled by Lord Rama Himself. One who reads this will be liberated eternally.

MP3

To Play Audio Click the Play button

Text in PDF

Annotated Commentary in English By Oppiliappan KOil Sri VaradAchari SathakOpan

Sri Simhaachala Mangalam by Sri Mukkur Lakshmi Narasimhaachariar (with meaning,mp3,pdf)

Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy

Simhasaila nivaasaaya simha sookara roopine
    Sreevaraaha Nrisimhaaya simhaadreesaaya mangalam

To the One who abides on the Simha mountain; Who has the form of Lion and Boar; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Yajnesaaya mahesaaya suresaaya mahaatmane
    Sreevaraaha Nrisimhaaya Simhaadreesaaya mangalam

To the One who is the Lord of all sacrifices the supreme ruler; the master of the gods and the supreme self; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Akshayaayaaprameyaaya nidhaye caaksharaaya cha

To the Indestructible One; to One who is incomprehensible; to the inexhaustible Treasure; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Chandanaankita gaatraaya potrine paramaatmane

To the One to whose body is applied sandal paste (all the time); to the Boar; to the Supreme Self; To the Indestructible One; to One who is incomprehensible; to the inexhaustible Treasure; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Sri Akshaya trirtiyaayaam nijaroopa-dhaaraaya cha

To the One who assumes his original form on the Akshaya Tritiya Day; to the One to whose body is applied sandal paste (all the time); to the Boar; to the Supreme Self; to the Indestructible One; to One who is incomprehensible; to the inexhaustible Treasure; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Yateesvarenaarchitaaya gataye sarvasaakshine

To the One who was worshipped by the King of Ascetics (Ramanuja); to the Path (and Goal); to the One who witnesses everything; to the One to whose body is applied sandal paste (all the time); to the Boar; to the Supreme Self; to the Indestructible One; to One who is incomprehensible; to the inexhaustible Treasure; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Saptottara satayajnesa svasvaroopa-dharaayacha
    Sreevaraaha Nrisimhaaya simhaadreesaaya mangalam

To the Lord of the one hundred and eight sacrifices; to the One who abides in His own form; to the One who was worshipped by the King of Ascetics (Ramanuja); to the Path (and Goal); to the One who witnesses everything; to the One to whose body is applied sandal paste (all the time); to the Boar; to the Supreme Self; to the Indestructible One; to One who is incomprehensible; to the inexhaustible Treasure; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare

Vishaakhaaya susaakhaaya saagaraayaachalaayacha

To the Lord Visaakha (One who manifested on the asterism of Visaakha); to the One who has beautiful Saakhas (Branches, i.e., hands); to the One who is an ocean and to the One who is the mountain (unshakable); to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Shree-bhoo-neelaa-sametaaya bhaktaanaam kaamadhenave

To the One who is in the company of Sri, Bhu and Neela; to the One who is the desire yielding cow (Kamadhenu) to His devotees; To the Shining One who has a lotus in His navel; to One who has lotus as his seat (the lotus of the devotees as his seat); to One who holds a lotus (for sport); to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Yajnaaya yajnaroopaaya yajnine yajnasaakshine

He is the Yajna, He is the One who is the Form of Yajna. He is the One performing the Yajna, He is the One witnessing the Yajna; to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala), let there be welfare!

Padmanaabhaaya devaaya padmagarbhaaya padmine

To the Shining One who has a lotus in His navel; to One who has lotus as his seat (the lotus of the devotees as his seat); to One who holds a lotus (for sport); to Sri Varaaha Nrsimha, the presiding Deity of Simhaadri (Simhachala); let there be welfare!

Mukkoor Nrisimha daasena simhaadreesasya mangalam
    Sriranga yogi kripayaa proktam sarvaarthadaayakam

This Mangalam composed on the Lord of Simhaadri by the servant Mukkur Narasimha-charya due to the grace of Sriranga Yogi, grants all desired things.

Details about MP3/text of this slokam

MP3

To Play Audio Click the Play button

PDF

Posted by MurPriya at 8:05 PM 0 comments
    Labels: Narasimhar Slokas (with meanings)
    SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2010
    Narasimha Prapatti
    Mata narasimha, pita narasimha
    Bratha narasimha, sakha narasimha
    Vidyaa narasimha, dravinam narasimha
    Swami narasimha, sakalam narasimha
    Itho narasimha, paratho narasimha
    Yatho yatho yahihi, tatho narasimha
    Narasimha devaath paro na kaschit
    Tasmaan narasimha sharanam prapadye

மாதா நரசிம்ஹா, பிதா நரசிம்ஹா
    ப்(4)ராதா நரசிம்ஹா ஸகா நரசிம்ஹா