Word by word meaning for Gita Dhyana Sloka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word by word meaning for Gita Dhyana Sloka

how to type tamil with numbered consonants? can somebody please help me? ex: தா². I need "2" as lower case

Last edited by shanthi; 02-01-12, 15:44.

The easiest way is to type in MS Word where there is option for superscribe and subscribe (which you require) , copy and paste anywhere you want. Normally other applications, unless a rich text editor is attached to it, have no option.
    Still another wasy way is, go to http://www.virtualvinodh.com/aksharamukha , type in Sanskrit and get it converted to Tamil with numbers either superscribed or subscribed.
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 02-01-12, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by pamaran View Post
      The easiest way is to type in MS Word where there is option for superscribe and subscribe (which you require) , copy and paste anywhere you want. Normally other applications, unless a rich text editor is attached to it, have no option.
      Still another wasy way is, go to http://www.virtualvinodh.com/aksharamukha , type in Sanskrit and get it converted to Tamil with numbers either superscribed or subscribed.
      Sri:
      Dhanyosmi
      Swamin,
      I thought there might be some software to do that.
      By the way, what is the technic used to convert unicode text into many languages?
      Is there any conversion tool?
      Kindly educate us.
      dasan,
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Word by word meaning for Gita Dhyana Sloka

NHM converter is a freeware to convert from unicode to any other font and viceversa. If you do not prefer to install this in your machine you can use online also.
        "Visai Tamil" a paid product of Sarma Solutions Products is the best in this category. It has many options but the support is not very good. They depend on a single person, Sri Ibrahim who is the developer and who is very nice but often will not be available at Pudukkottai, their headquarters. But support is needed when you format or change system only. Once installed it works extremely fine.
        But NHM Converter is enough.
        I am in search of a good unicode to Shree lipi Devanagari converter. From Shreelipi to Unicode there are plenty but not for the vice versa.
        And do you know that with NHM Writer you can type in unicode grantha even here in this forum?
        adiyen demoed it to Sri Sathya when he was here

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
          Sri:

By the way, what is the technic used to convert unicode text into many languages?
          Is there any conversion tool?
          I think I have not properly read your question and hence my previous answer.
          If you want to convert, say, a Tamil message into Devanagari, kannada, Telugu etc again Sri Vinodh's "Aksharamuka" is a good tool. But note that it will transliterate only

Comment

No I dint actually mean it. I want to number the tamil letters. fo9r ex ka1 ka2 like that

Comment

Word by word meaning for Gita Dhyana Sloka

ध्यानश्लोका:

ॐ पार्थाय प्रतिबोधितां भगवता नारायणेन स्वयं।
              व्यासेन ग्रथितां पुराणमुनिना मध्ये महाभारतं॥
              अद्वैतामृतवर्षिणीं भगवतीमष्टादशा ध्यायिनीमम्ब।
              त्वामनुसंदधामि भगवद् गीते भवद्वेषिणीम्॥

ஓம் பார்தா²ய ப்ரதிபோ³தி⁴தாம் ப⁴க³வதா நாராயணேந ஸ்வயம்|
              வ்யாஸேந க்³ரதி²தாம் புராணமுநிநா மத்⁴யே மஹாபா⁴ரதம்||
              அத்³வைதாம்ருதவர்ஷிணீம் ப⁴க³வதீமஷ்டாத³ஸா² த்⁴யாயிநீமம்ப³|
              த்வாமநுஸந்த³தா⁴மி ப⁴க³வத்³ கீ³தே ப⁴வத்³வேஷிணீம்||

பார்தா²ய = பார்த்தனுக்காக
              ப⁴க³வதா நாராயணேந = பகவான் நாராயணனால்
              ஸ்வயம் ப்ரதிபோ³தி⁴தாம் = தானே உபதேசித்தது
              புராணமுநிநா வ்யாஸேந = பழமையான முனிவர் வியாசரால்
              மஹாபா⁴ரதம் மத்⁴யே க்³ரதி²தாம் = மகாபாரதத்தின் நடுவே தொகுக்கப் பட்டது
              அம்ப³! ப⁴க³வத்³ கீ³தே! = தாயே! பகவத் கீதே!
              அஷ்டாத³ஸ² அத்⁴யாயிநீம் = பதினெட்டு அத்தியாயம் கொண்டவளே!
              அத்³வைத அம்ருத வர்ஷிணீம் = அத்வைத அம்ருதத்தை மழையாகப் பொழிபவளே!
              ப⁴க³வதீம் = இறைவியே!
              ப⁴வத்³வேஷிணீம் = பிறப்பை நீக்குபவளே!
              த்வாம் அநுஸந்த³தா⁴மி = உன்னை தியானிக்கிறேன்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
              please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
              Dr.NVS

Comment

Dasan,
                I tried to type with NHM writter which I installed in my system.
                It is typing in sanskrit but I don't know how to type in phonetic method, and I have forgotten the sanskrit 99 keyboard also.
                Now I am used to type with KF-Kiran which font face is look nice but it will not work as unicode.
                There is no conversion tool also for that to convert into unicode to paste in this forum.
                So, now I am typing it in indesign with kf-kiran and making screen capture and putting as image, if necessary.

I nver tried shreelipi because that was a professional software came with keylock and which can not be used as Free version.
                I could make font faces but I don't know the unicode conversion.
                If you could send some easy guidance, (it is very hard and bore to read very lengthy instructions and hundreds of steps to finish) I could
                make a special font software for you (as well as me).
                dasan,

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                X